Anyone know of any designer type blackberry cases? Louis Vuittion, Coach, Gucci, etc?
    12-03-07 10:27 PM
    I know louis vuitton just released an iphone case which I think might fit the blackberry curve and/or 8800.. But I am going to go into the LV store and check.. The monogram is $225.
    12-03-07 10:32 PM
    As of now they're still on backorder at my local LV store.. I'll be checking it out as soon as I can.
    12-18-07 11:09 PM
    Check the LV website, you'll proably get it from the website quicker...
    12-19-07 01:53 AM
    Try RexRegina

They might not be a designer name by brand but they use the same leather tannery as many of the top designers and have fantastic products!
    12-19-07 04:33 PM
    I looked at the LV cases, but decided against because I wanted a case/cover that would protect while in use. (I'm known to drop my phone...)

The LV monogram case will work for the 8830, but because the 8830 is .3 inches smaller (width-wise) than the IPhone, the case may not fit as it was meant.

The dimensions of the 8830 are: 2.6 in x 0.6 in x 4.5 in

I ended up choosing a Sena "leather skin" case much like the one I used to have for my Treo. I had the light brown vertical flip case for my Treo, and LOVED it. It developed a really pretty patina from the wear... and I received many compliments---even when it was showing it's patina! You can find it at senacases.com.
    01-01-08 11:46 PM
    If I was into designer brands, I'd only pick it up if it has a sleeper function in it. Otherwise, I won't bother.
    01-02-08 01:27 AM
    I have not seen any. My friend did have Goyard make her a case for her Vertu phone, I would guess that it cost her some where around $1000. I just bought a case-mate case with my initials laser etched on it and they do it for free...Goyard charges $85 per letter for some Frenchman to hand paint letters that will rub off in a week. I know LV does custom jobs too so if you don't mind spending a lot of money and probably waiting 6 months you can have a designer case for your Blackberry.
    01-03-08 01:54 AM
    While they may not technically be designer cases, take a look at the Fortte cases for the 8830. They have some great looking leather, especially the Tamponato Collection.
    01-10-08 08:40 PM
    sena cases

rex regina

vaja

try anyone of those for the bb

-db

just google baby...
    01-10-08 08:53 PM
    T mobile has dooney and bourke cases for the pearl on tmobile.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 02:50 PM
    Verizon also has Dooney and Bourke cases on their website. I do not have one yet as I'm still in the "just looking" stage. I found that Burberry made one at one time but it is "out of stock" on all the websites I found.
    07-01-08 07:17 AM
    I ended up choosing a Sena "leather skin" case much like the one I used to have for my Treo. I had the light brown vertical flip case for my Treo, and LOVED it. It developed a really pretty patina from the wear... and I received many compliments---even when it was showing it's patina! You can find it at senacases.com.
    Wow, these are so pretty! And functional as well. I wish I would have gone there before I bought the SPE from this CB store. I think I have to buy the pink one! I have the CreamBrandy Smartphone Experts CombiFlip Case for BlackBerry Curve 8330 that I love and it has basically the same features, (no pink) and is only $24.95. It is all you need when you go to the mall, it makes stand on my desk but I would suggest the screen covers as well.
    07-02-08 12:42 PM
    the dooney and bourke cases are very nice looking. i wish there were some more "manly" options though
    07-03-08 01:12 AM
    the dooney and bourke cases are very nice looking. i wish there were some more "manly" options though
    Real men use the OEM case...in BLACK...
    07-13-08 10:29 AM
    go to the louis vuitton site and click on small leather goods. in the damier pattern there is a model called the okapi case GM.

Not necessarily designed for a specific model, but will get the job done.
    07-14-08 10:40 AM
    i'm having Prada make one for me in their signature black satin/nylon, reinforced, magnetic closure, back pocket, sleeper magnet, with the metal logo on the front closure flap. horizontal design.

$650, and will take 4 months to arrive. i consulted the fine folks at the Prada location in the Bellagio.
    07-16-08 10:18 AM
    does anyone have any idea if the Louis Vuitton older iphone cases will work for our blackberries...I cannot believe they haven't come out with one yet just for us! For crying out loud our president carries one!
    07-03-09 07:16 PM
    I'm not sure if there are any designer cases made specifically for a specific BlackBerry model, but I use my old Coach Signature Treo 700p case/wristlet for my Curve. It's secure and has room for my phone outfitted with a silicone cover, license, and a tiny bit extra for whatever else you want to take with you. The extra room allows easy insertion and retrieval without the bulk.
    07-04-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD