Do they have anything in the works for the Torch??? Ive emailed otterbox direct a few time snad haove not heard back from them
    11-07-10 04:56 PM
    Otterbox commuter...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 05:32 PM
    All they have now is the commuter. I read somewhere on these threads yesterday that someone read on the Otterbox site that they would not release a Torch defender case. I'd be interested in one too, but I imagine it'd be very difficult to make one with a practical design.
    11-07-10 05:54 PM
    On their website-click below-you will see they answered the defender question at the bottom of the page. They are NOT going to develop a Defender. I was not suprised since the Commuter is not up to Otterbox par.

BlackBerry Torch Commuter Series Case, BlackBerry Torch Case // OtterBox.com
    11-07-10 06:32 PM
    I wish they would come out with a Defender Series. I have used them on my other Blackberries and by far, they are the best protecting case you can buy. I think I am gonna wait until Seidio comes out with the Innocase Active. It's suppose to be similar to the Defender Series.
    11-07-10 07:13 PM
    I looked on the Seidio website and it shows that the Innocase Active is in development! I will have to check that out as well!
    11-07-10 07:32 PM
    I ordered a case from Otterbox and it made my torch completely inoperative. i don't recommend it.
    11-08-10 08:20 PM
    I ordered a case from Otterbox and it made my torch completely inoperative. i don't recommend it.
    Inoperative? It has it has qualms as far as build quality, but I don't see how it'd make your Torch inoperative. Are you referring to issues with the buttons, perhaps?
    11-08-10 08:35 PM
    The buttons is what made it a no win for me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 11:09 PM
    Inoperative? It has it has qualms as far as build quality, but I don't see how it'd make your Torch inoperative. Are you referring to issues with the buttons, perhaps?
    Try it. It does not work on mine. The buttons do not work and the touch screen is not operative.
    11-09-10 12:53 PM
    The case is probably permanently pushing down one of the buttons, causing everything to be unresponsive.
    11-09-10 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD