i absolutely love the fact of decalgirl and everything but im scared that when i peel it off then there will be glue left behind of that on the chrome part it will be chipped ( i heard that from some people) so i wanna know first hand has this happened to other people? Also if you peel it off can you put it back on at anytime?
    02-06-09 01:48 PM
    I had one on my 8100 and loved it. It is removable, and can be peeled off and reinstalled to adjust alignment. I recommend keeping the backing paper to stick it back onto, but it may or may not work well after being shaped to the device. I had no residue or damage after removal either. Great product really.
    02-06-09 02:08 PM
    There skins are awesome I have changed mine 4 times already and it has not damage my phone.
    02-26-09 07:38 PM
    no residue when i used one on ipod
    02-27-09 10:42 AM
    i've never had an issue with them
    03-12-09 08:12 PM
    They r great
    03-15-09 05:05 AM
    I LOVE them. I ordered the Her Abstraction for my 8330 and at least 5 people have ripped my phone out of my hand to look. 2 people I know want a Blackberry just to have it look like mine They're very easy to apply, don't leave residue, and I ADORE the matching background. I'm considering ordering a few more, specifically the leopard print one
    04-04-09 12:25 AM
    I have a skin for my pearl and a matching one for my iPod, and a 3rd for my netbook they all are brilliant and leave no residue. When I first got them I was asked if I'd got a new ipod/BB
    04-04-09 03:54 AM
    Me and my buddies at work have been thinking about getting some of these. Now that I know they work well I want one even more.
    04-04-09 05:49 AM
    I have never used decalgirl on a phone, or ipod. But I do have one on my xbox 360. Those of you that know how hot a 360 gets, and still NO Residue!!! Great Company!
    04-04-09 11:37 AM
    I had one on my 8800 and never had a problem. I didn't like the way her decals fit my curve-it didn't look seamless like it did on the 88xx. She is great to do business with and very customer friendly.
    04-04-09 01:28 PM
    I LOVE the skins from Decal Girl. I've never had any issues with installation or removal, and I change mine a lot. I use them over the top of the BSE that's already on my berry, and there are never issues with either
    04-04-09 02:11 PM
    I have never had a problem after removing. no residue at all was left behind.
    04-07-09 01:48 PM
    I used to use these after I would paint a housing to keep the paint from getting messed up and taking it off after about a week and I never had any issues with them as far as leaving residue behind!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 01:55 PM
    I had the starry night one on my 8310 and loved it! people would take my phone away (grrr) to gawk at it
    04-21-09 04:14 PM
    awesome skins! i love them
    04-25-09 11:17 AM
    I had one on my Pearl and my fiance on her Curve and we loved it. As said by others already, it is removable, can be peeled off, reinstalled to adjust placement, and protects the phone from scratches. It leaves no residue after removal either. Excellent product in my opinion.
    04-25-09 11:29 AM
    i absolutely love the fact of decalgirl and everything but im scared that when i peel it off then there will be glue left behind of that on the chrome part it will be chipped ( i heard that from some people) so i wanna know first hand has this happened to other people? Also if you peel it off can you put it back on at anytime?
    Yeah I never bought it on my own, before. But DecalGirl Skin is great... I do understanding what you are so concern or worry. just thinking postive.. you were worried if skin sticker get scratches or dent. i highly recommend you get transparent hardcase like below of picture.

from show us a pic of your berrires.
    04-25-09 02:53 PM
    I had one on my old 8100, it been on it for around 3 months and no residue, nice product!
    05-03-09 06:54 PM
    Thanks for this post! I didn't know decalgirl did BB skins. I have their skins for my Wii and my PS3, both units and controllers, and have had absolutely no issues or residue when changing to a different skin. I'm going there now to see what they have for my 8900
    06-28-09 01:58 AM
    after reading this i just order them for my phone and my husbands
    02-20-10 02:57 AM
    I use a DecalGirl "Blue Neon Flames" skin on my Storm 2 and love it. It looks great, was easy to install, and there affordable. One problem I noticed was the sensitivity of my Storm 2 was affected when I put my Otterbox Defender over top of the skin. I recommend taking the skin off and storing it in the original packaging when using a mult-layer case.
    02-28-10 02:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD