Hi everyone,

Do you any good trust worthy site that make CUSTOMIZED blackberry cases? (rubber cases or plastic cases) and ships overseas?

This is really urgent, I need it for my sister's birthday and she has a Blackberry Bold

Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you!!

Ruby
    05-28-09 01:12 PM
    Can you be a little more specific as to what you are looking for? Are you looking for something like the Cozip case:

or the Incipio Dermashot

or the Case-Mate Smart Skin?

05-28-09 04:25 PM
    What do you mean by customised?

I know vajacases (vajacases.com) makes leather Bold cases. You can personalise it (add text and/or images).
    They're a bit pricey but I heard good things about their products, and they're rather well known. I've seen their products in retail stores around here.
    05-29-09 03:32 AM
    Hi!

Thank you for the replies!!

I'm actually looking to personalise the Incipio Dermashot cases, I want them to have the RedBull logo, and a personalized msg, my sister obsesses about two thing, RedBull AND Blackberries, so I thought it would be nice to combine the two

Thanx again!!
    Ruby
    05-29-09 04:17 AM
    Hi!

I'm actually looking to personalise the Incipio Dermashot cases, I want them to have the RedBull logo, and a personalized msg, my sister obsesses about two thing, RedBull AND Blackberries, so I thought it would be nice to combine the two

Thanx again!!
    Ruby
    What a crazy combination haha.

Sorry i cant help i only know coveroo but thats just the back battery cover
    05-29-09 07:10 AM
    Hi!

Thanx again!!
    Ruby
    I would contact Incipio on their website and see what they can do for you.
    05-29-09 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD