Hey guys i cam across this today & i thought how selfish i would be if i didnt share it with my blackberry peers! Skinit.com *You can create 100% custom skins for the blackberry phones! just select your phone from the list then upload the pictures of what you would like to have printed on your skin, or select a pre-made skin!

-use the code below and it gave me 30% off! i purchased 2 of them.
    Code: intel30

Enjoy my discovery....

Skinit.com (once again incase u missed it above...lol) im just playin
    12-08-07 02:11 AM
    i bought one.....cupon code didnt work, and $20 for a sticker is kinda pricey......but i had to try it out. We'll see how it comes out. cool how you can add your own pics and text if you want to! Good find!
    12-16-07 04:59 PM
    i bought one.....cupon code didnt work, and $20 for a sticker is kinda pricey......but i had to try it out. We'll see how it comes out. cool how you can add your own pics and text if you want to! Good find!

your very welcome! im still waiting for mine to come in the mail...lol i ordered them last week and got ground shipping i should receive mine monday or tuesday. once i have them on my phones ill take pictures of what they look like n post em here.
    12-17-07 12:26 AM
    Heres some pictures of the Skinit.com skin on my fiances BB (i would have posted the pix of mine but lol i cant seem to find the pictures i took of mine...i put them in a folder somewhere and cant find em. The only complaint that i do have is the delay in them being shipped and the fact that it doesnt cover the entire faceplates of the phone therefore leaving some of the original trim around the edges. (my recommendation to fix that would be to get one of these...BlackBerry Skin Case | BlackBerry Skin Cases | BlackBerry Cases | ShopCrackBerry )

Last edited by Curve; 12-20-07 at 11:15 PM.
    12-20-07 11:12 PM
    still waiting for mine to come in.....i ordered it w/ ground shipping. we'll see what it looks like when it gets here.....ill put some pics up.
    12-21-07 07:09 PM
    still waiting for mine to come in.....i ordered it w/ ground shipping. we'll see what it looks like when it gets here.....ill put some pics up.
    i also ordered mine ground shipping. have you checked the tracking number to see where its currently located? i took like 11 or 12days to receive mine from the date of purchase. they aint to bad just wish the price was a lil more friendly then maybe id consider em for other devices i have.
    12-22-07 02:59 AM
    Customize your blackberry and give it your creative touch using skins provided by Unique Skins. Unique Skins provides an easy to use step by step method to create your own unique skin for your phone.
    12-29-08 06:40 AM
    i was looking at them online.
    i want my picture on the skin
    did you order something like that where u put ur picture?
    does it look good?
    12-26-09 09:58 AM
    I would order one with a picture of the side of my face so when I am talking on the phone it dosent look like I am. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 10:55 PM
    when I ordered mine, I chose the faster shipping and I still didn't get it until almost a month after I ordered it. : S my friend had the same problem
    01-10-10 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD