I am going from a 8330 curve to the new Tour,

Anyone who already has the tour that came from a curve, what accessories work?
    I am wondering if the desktop charger or the pod charger work.

I plan on keeping my blackberry holster since the tour is only slightly taller.

I was hoping the desk chargers were compatible so I don't need to buy new ones.
    07-13-09 01:24 AM
    your bluetooth headset.
    07-13-09 01:28 AM
    actually the charger will work with an adaptor, as will the car charger, I had planned to sell my curve with all the extra batteries, and sell the desk chargers separatly as well.
    07-13-09 01:30 AM
    actually the charger will work with an adaptor, as will the car charger, I had planned to sell my curve with all the extra batteries, and sell the desk chargers separatly as well.
    Are you saying that the desktop pod charger for the Curve 8330 works with the Tour?

Thanks
    07-14-09 10:01 AM
    Are you saying that the desktop pod charger for the Curve 8330 works with the Tour?

Thanks

The pod charger you used with the Curve will not work with the Tour. The contacts are in a different spot.

Also, the Tour has a MicroUSB port and the Curve has a MiniUSB port, so without an adapter, your Curve car charger won't work with your tour.
    07-14-09 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD