Anyone know if someone makes a car cradle specifically for the curve. I have looked at all of the cradles online, (bury is the only curve specific one, but it is bulky) and they are pretty week. I want to use the GPS in my Curve while driving, but I don't want the mount to block out the sun!

I am looking for something about the size of a hard case holster, with the screen obviously facing out, and some sort of clip for either a suction cup or tab to lock to my AC vent. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    05-16-08 03:50 PM
    I'm also looking for something similar.
    06-08-08 03:12 AM
    Try the Arkon car mount with suction cup and vent mounting options. It works well with the curve from what I hear. I plan on getting it plus a car charger. Cheap for only $29.95

Arkon CM910 Vehicle Mount Kit & Universal Holder for BlackBerry Curve 8330

06-08-08 08:05 AM
    I just ordered 2 more charging pods off of amazon for 18 buck a piece. one for work, the other I will mount in my car with double sided tape. I am fortunate I drive a big suv and I have plenty of room to install this.

Accessory Review: Charging Pod for BlackBerry Curve | CrackBerry.com
    06-08-08 08:14 AM
    can't link it but

Look up ProClip and put it on a Pro fit bracket

06-08-08 03:31 PM
    the pro clip is the most proffesional mount, the downside is that it is pricy.
    06-08-08 03:53 PM
    06-15-08 01:45 AM
    Would be nice to see that mounted in a car. Anyone ever tried one of these before?
    06-16-08 06:18 PM
    I thinking of picking it one up soon, where it would plug in on my car would be very ideal for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-08 03:33 AM
    can't link it but

Look up ProClip and put it on a Pro fit bracket

I found that last week, I am gonna order soon. Seems to be the most integrated system out their. I am going to use a parrot kit to push the bluetooth through my stereo, but I want the phone on the dash to use the GPS, they have a kit for my jetta that goes exactly where I want to mount it!
    06-20-08 11:20 AM