I really like my curve, I think its the kewlest phone i have ever owned. I would think though that the RIM folks would provide better earphones with them. I used mine the first week and the clip broke, cant fix it either. Can someone suggest an awesome replacement for the earphones that came with the curve. The sound honestly isnt that great with them at all. Maybe its just me I dont know. Thoughts on this?
    Thanks
    11-05-08 10:31 PM
    I'd be interested in this too - mine haven't broke or anything yet, but the quality isn't the best and they're slightly awkward & hurt my ears after a while.
    11-05-08 10:35 PM
    exactally jlroper that is also the situation with mine too.
    11-05-08 10:38 PM
    I went to wally world, and picked up some ear buds, (I think that is what they are called) granted, you can't talk on the phone with them on, because there is no mic, i just to listen to music while I work, hope is helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 10:53 PM
    If you have the money, definitely go for bluetooth earbuds: http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content
    11-05-08 11:35 PM
    I just use these:

11-05-08 11:52 PM
    I have found that the earbuds on all my devices (and my wifes) are designed as one size fits nobody. I stick with this style. Much more comfortable.

11-06-08 09:24 AM
    Mine are similar to "wnm's" from JVC about $15.00 and work well. RIM would be better off not putting those pieces of #%& in the box.
    11-06-08 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD