I'm trying to find a good leather case that also has a spot for my credit cards and a little cash. A lot of what I've seen seems too bulky. Anyone recommend one?
    07-13-08 04:03 PM
    Well... what you are looking for seems to be an oxymoron in itself.

You want a leather case for your Berry, credit cards and cash... but you do not want it to be bulky?! In this situation I do not think you can have the best of both worlds. Either get a slim leather sleeve for your device, or get a 'bulky' holster to do all the functions you need.

Sorry, but that seems to be the nature of the beast!
    07-13-08 04:19 PM
    I was about to say the same as the above post. Perhaps getting one of those slim card holder things separate from your BB case. I see them frequently working in retail. The have 3 or 4 slots for cards and a pocket like area to keep a small amount of cash in. They are very thin compared to trifold and bifold wallets. And probably would work out better since it would be separate so you don't add too much bulk added to your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 12:04 AM
    I can't post links but check out the SENA cases.
    Seems to be pretty slim (considering)
    07-14-08 08:40 AM
    Okay thanks! I am pretty sure that I saw a flip style case that had a basic card holder on the lid and wasn't bulky... I just can't remember where I saw it!
    07-14-08 01:52 PM
    This is what I use for my curve. http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

My curve fits in it with the skin on. I prefer the wrist strap. And it has a small slot that I can carry my license and a cc in. Be careful of the sleep magnet as it can affect the cc strip, but so far my cc has been ok. I only put it in there when I want to really travel light to the store.

The only thing it's bothered was the airport parking card - wiped it so it wouldn't swipe. Quite the pita!
    07-14-08 01:53 PM
    i know vzw has a case for the pearl that has an id slot on it that you can put ids or cards in. they may have it for the curve as well.
    07-14-08 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD