I am picking up an 8900 tomorrow and I see that the spring clip fits the older curves as well as the new 8900. Does anyone have this clip, is it snug? Any info would be great. Thanks
    02-10-09 07:20 AM
    I have the curve 8330 & all my other cell phones have been carried in the Siedio Holsters.

Siedio's holsters are by far the best holster out their. With their face in design no need to worry about scratching the face. also the way the holster is designed it allows your BB to be shown off, doesn't hide much!!

My BB has the BSE & with that skin it still works, I just always make sure that the top clip, clips all the way.
    02-10-09 01:27 PM
    Be prepared to replace this every 6-9 months. I've owned two of these, I won't own a third. The pin that holds the belt clip to the holster has slid out on two seperate occasions. The first time in a parking lot, the case was destroyed when a car ran over it. The second time at LAX. Both times, Seidio has refused to do anything about it. The have a 6 month warranty not the normal year most manufacturers offer which should be an indication that they know it will fail in a short time. I was lucky both times as my blackberry was in my hand. The comment you see above is a reflection of the attitude you can expect to see after the sale as well. Best of luck if you decide to purchase it.
    04-15-09 07:16 PM
    Be prepared to replace this every 6-9 months. I've owned two of these, I won't own a third. The pin that holds the belt clip to the holster has slid out on two seperate occasions.
    The first one I had broke just as Syrotchen said above, but Seidio replaced it without a problem. My second one (which I am still using) has lasted me about 2 years so far. I can't complain.

I will say, if you are getting the skinned version, make sure you buy the OEM gel/skin case for your phone. The aftermarket ones (like the one I got from the T-mobile store are thicker and do not fit in the Seidio skin holster.
    04-15-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD