So as you might have guessed by the thread title im having trouble removing my seidio innocase. the problem is that when i attempt to remove the case by pressing down on the part of the bottom section that clicks into the top section, the entire case is pressed down as well. This is obviously not supposed to happen and even when tried with a screw driver (in retrospect...not my best idea) it does not separate. Any suggestions not involving construction tools would be awesome. I know this was a bit confusing so if clarification is needed just let me know.

thanks
    07-31-09 02:12 PM
    I don't actually have an innocase but aren't you supposed to press in on the sides of the case to get it off?

We sell other Seidio cases at Radioshack and thats how i get them off
    07-31-09 02:20 PM
    Do you have the BSE or IS installed on your phone?
    07-31-09 02:23 PM
    So as you might have guessed by the thread title im having trouble removing my seidio innocase. the problem is that when i attempt to remove the case by pressing down on the part of the bottom section that clicks into the top section, the entire case is pressed down as well. This is obviously not supposed to happen and even when tried with a screw driver (in retrospect...not my best idea) it does not separate. Any suggestions not involving construction tools would be awesome. I know this was a bit confusing so if clarification is needed just let me know.

thanks
    Here's what I do: On the right hand side next to the "return key" use your fingernail to pry the bottom part. Might be difficult the first time but I've had no trouble since.
    07-31-09 02:24 PM
    imamiler - so did you ever find an easy way to remove it?
    08-12-09 01:53 PM
    Slide a fingernail in the line between the two pieces with the nail sliding under the bigger piece.

Then hold big part of case and pull down the bottom section. Works like a charm.
    08-12-09 05:57 PM
    Pinch the sides and pull. That is what I do when I take mine off.
    08-12-09 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD