Since the Curve 8900 and Curve 83xx have been compared, as well as next to the Bold... it made me start thinking as we all get closer to the release date - I hope!!!

Can the Curve 8900 (Javelin) use all of the accessories that we can buy today for a Curve 83xx, such as Holster, cases, cradles, chargers, and screen protectors? I know the screen is a different resolution, but is it a different size?

I'm sure that bluetooth devices, headsets, memory cards, and other devices will work just fine, or am I assuming something I should not?

Or do we all have to wait for new produces to come out first?
    10-29-08 02:42 PM
    it actually uses a diffrent charger, micro usb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 02:43 PM
    Cases and holsters will be pretty close, the cut outs for headphones and charger will be in the wrong place though. Something like the RIM pouch holster should work just fine though.
    10-29-08 02:49 PM
    i would avoid curve 83xx products all togeather ..

-diff screen size
    -8900 is thinner than the 83xx
    -side and top buttons are different
    -different usb type
    -different keyboard

basically the whole phone, while similar, has a lot of changes to it. PLUS why get your hopes up ..
    10-29-08 03:26 PM
    Looks like all accessories for Javelin 8900 are totally different than Curve 83XX. I found this site showing all the accessory part numbers and for Javelin 8900 they are all different, than for 8300.

BlackBerry Javelin 8900 Original Accessories - MSGDigital
    11-15-08 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD