05-04-09 05:18 AM
168 ... 567
tools
    I've had mine for a few weeks and it is a real lint and dust magnet. I actually spend more time wiping off the skin than I do the screen. Usually the Blackberry skins aren't bad. It looks and feels good when clean, but I'm over it and will be replacing with a hard case.
    I did the same thing. The silicon skin stopped collecting dust after a couple weeks, once my hand had transferred enough oils to it, but I ended up with the Seidio Innocase II and holster. It's awesome, I love it.
    03-06-09 08:37 AM
    I have exactly the same one. Works very well, offers good protection and very non slip.
    04-03-09 12:51 AM
    Can you post a picture of the back of the phone with the skin
    04-23-09 05:35 PM
    Looks very nice!
    04-23-09 08:55 PM
    I have a gel skin and been using it for about a month. Typical gel skin easy on and off. Yes it is a lil clingy but does a good job. Now I have a innocase and wow it is awesome. I just installed a clariview screen protector and it is awesome. They are a awesome combo together. I don't think I will be using my gel skin anytime soon. It will be a back up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 09:18 PM
    I purchased Silicon Skin from Tmobile store for 9 bucks! Tmobile selling their own accessories products for cellphone. pda/ smartphone.

I love tmo's own accessories
    04-23-09 10:43 PM
    I don't put any protection on my phone, the original is a beauty
    04-23-09 11:17 PM
    i got the silicone skin as well, plus BSE. greatest combo ever! very protective and also very light.
    04-23-09 11:39 PM
    I purchased Silicon Skin from Tmobile store for 9 bucks! Tmobile selling their own accessories products for cellphone. pda/ smartphone.

I love tmo's own accessories
    Got this one from TMO as well and I LOVE it! Definitely like it better than the Blackberry branded one PLUS its thicker and covers up more of the phone
    04-24-09 01:20 AM
    Got this one from TMO as well and I LOVE it! Definitely like it better than the Blackberry branded one PLUS its thicker and covers up more of the phone
    Dude, HIGH FIVE* Yes I 100% agree with your post about SilIcon Skin has thicker and cover up more secure. I might add to say that skin has smooth, and soft, too.
    04-24-09 08:52 AM
    05-02-09 02:33 AM
    the OEM silicon skin
    05-02-09 12:17 PM
    Very good choice my man. I just ordered my 8900 and I refuse to use it until I get 3 things. My Screen protector, my case and my 8gb microsd card.

Hopefully I timed the shipping right haha
    05-02-09 10:25 PM
    You guys should check out amazon. I got my OEM black silicone one for little over 4 dollars including shipping. I've got the amazon plus but think its pretty cheap even without it.

05-03-09 08:48 PM
    Mine snapped in half today.
    05-03-09 09:46 PM
    Actually, this skin isn't rubbery. It looks like it is, but since it's silicon, it's quite smooth. No snagging would happen unless you're wearing really tight rockstar jeans...

But it really does fit nicely and I don't think it would get caught up. I put mine in my back pocket and it's fine.
    If this is the official Blackberry skin then it will snag in your pocket. I have both the white and black one and it gets stuck in my front pocket. I don't have tight jeans or whatever, but I've just resorted to holding my curve all the time so that I don't have to worry about looking like an ***** whenever someone calls me lol.

BTW - Why did you order these off crackberry? Couldn't you have just walked into any cellphone store and pick them up for the same price?
    05-03-09 10:35 PM
    I got the pink oem skin directly from the bb website about 2 weeks ago and LUV it!

I really wanted a pink one and saw a few on ebay, but decided to hold out for the real thing.
    05-03-09 10:55 PM
    I recommend the silicone skin. Bought mine from a local distributor and fits my 8900 very well.

05-04-09 05:18 AM
168 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD