05-04-09 05:18 AM
168 12345 ...
tools
    can those who bought through ebay please list the seller name and or post the auction links or sellers store... i cant seem to find the deal you guys are getting
    Hey there. Here is the sellers name that you were asking for.

my_gadgetgarage1

Hope it helps!
    01-29-09 12:36 PM
    I got one 2 weeks ago at a Rogers store in Square One Mall (local shopping mall) The guy pulled out blue, black, white, grey, red and pink silicone skins. I got the black for $13 after tax. Anyone who lives in the Toronto/GTA area looking for one should check your local Rogers stores
    01-29-09 01:39 PM
    what's the name of that case posted by "loyalty" * the big pic above*? I was thinking about waiting for the Seidio case.
    01-29-09 01:48 PM

I had the black case for the 8320 but the color doesn't look right with the 8900. I kinda like the white on black color scheme.
    01-29-09 02:03 PM
    Amazon.com has quite a few of them... search "Blackberry 8900"
    01-29-09 02:32 PM
    The white skin looks VERY good on the 8900, it's weird.
    01-29-09 02:53 PM
    i think my ebay vendor was "talkaccessories" or something close
    01-29-09 03:13 PM
    what's the name of that case posted by "loyalty" * the big pic above*? I was thinking about waiting for the Seidio case.

oh that's just the grey silicone skin i got off ebay

it was under 10 bucks to my door
    01-29-09 03:14 PM
    The ebay seller that I bought from was oemforcheap or you can search for "blackberry 8900 oem skin".
    01-29-09 03:55 PM
    Nice skin. I'm getting this one based on your pic. I was waiting to see if it covered up the chrome or what it would look like if it didn't. Thanks
    01-29-09 04:23 PM
    i have the exact same case it is pretty good i also do have an all black curve 8900, with a screen protector
    01-29-09 04:58 PM
    I am getting a Seidio Premium Skin because I want that area below the screen but above the keys covered to reduce dirt getting in. I ordered one of those bestskinsever screen protectors. The only obvious difference from a Zagg is that it doesn't come with adhesive solution, they instead give you instructions to make your own.
    I also ordered the Seidio Premium skin because I like the fact that it protects the phone better than the OEM skin. It covers the glossy part on the camera in the back, covers the glossy part on the front where it says Blackberry, and also has that piece that goes across at the bottom of the screen like you said. I'm excited, and hope it gets here before anything can happen to my 8900.
    01-29-09 06:11 PM
    I also ordered the Seidio Premium skin because I like the fact that it protects the phone better than the OEM skin. It covers the glossy part on the camera in the back, covers the glossy part on the front where it says Blackberry, and also has that piece that goes across at the bottom of the screen like you said. I'm excited, and hope it gets here before anything can happen to my 8900.
    Hah, those are the same reasons I didn't go with the Seidio. I don't want my BB covered up too much...just enough to protect the sides and back. I don't want to cover the logo
    01-29-09 07:16 PM
    apparently I left my apt no. off my shipping address and for the first time ever, the UPS delivery guy didn't even attempt to go inside my leasing office to drop it off anyways. I was pissed. I NEVER sign for a delivery, they always drop it off at the office. Makes me feel like the driver didn't even try.
    01-29-09 08:05 PM
    i was looking at the seidio one but i didn't like the part that goes over the middle of the phone.

going with the zagg invisible shield...

the phone is tooo nice to cover up....
    01-29-09 09:29 PM
    i was looking at the seidio one but i didn't like the part that goes over the middle of the phone.

going with the zagg invisible shield...

the phone is tooo nice to cover up....
    My thoughts exactly.

apparently I left my apt no. off my shipping address and for the first time ever, the UPS delivery guy didn't even attempt to go inside my leasing office to drop it off anyways. I was pissed. I NEVER sign for a delivery, they always drop it off at the office. Makes me feel like the driver didn't even try.
    That sucks, it happened to me before too when my sister in law (who has a line on my plan) upgraded her phone and was only in town for a couple more days. Good ol' T-Mobile didn't have my apt number (even though I gave it multiple times in the last 3 years) and the UPS driver only called after he left, saying "You can pick it up tomorrow at the UPS station".
    01-29-09 09:35 PM
    Hey there. Here is the sellers name that you were asking for.

my_gadgetgarage1

Hope it helps!

thanks alot man
    01-30-09 02:40 AM
    i think my ebay vendor was "talkaccessories" or something close
    thanks.. picked the same grey one you got.. looks great

edit: 2-4 weeks for delivery? are you kidding me lol
    01-30-09 02:44 AM
  19. Mike Mike
    i was dissapointed to find out .. unlike my 8320 with skin and leather workin together ... its not tru for the 8900 .. it wont fit in the leather holster while wearin the skin

i hate putting a phone in my pocket .. im a leather case supporter and dammit i want my skin and my case at the same time!!!!
    01-30-09 10:32 AM
    thanks.. picked the same grey one you got.. looks great

edit: 2-4 weeks for delivery? are you kidding me lol
    it only took a week or so
    01-30-09 11:06 AM
    Mine should be coming today, cant wait.
    It kind of looks like a BOLD witht the black skin eh?
    01-30-09 12:37 PM
    Hah, those are the same reasons I didn't go with the Seidio. I don't want my BB covered up too much...just enough to protect the sides and back. I don't want to cover the logo
    Lol I understand your feelings. I actually ordered both of them to see which I like better in person. But the extra protection from the Seidio is nice, and that's why I considered it.

Only time will tell which I will actually keep. But on the other hand I only use my skin when I am in situations where I feel I need more protection. I like to take my skin off sometimes and show off the phone in its naked state lol.
    01-30-09 04:20 PM
    I got myself a red silicone as well as the blue one! I think the red looks really COOL! oh and im also waiting for my ZAGG...they're kind loafting lol

they are available at the Rogers Store at Square One for 11.99 CND (for all you people in the Greater Toronto Area) they also have the leather cases as well so be sure to check them out if you don't want to purchase online
    01-30-09 08:40 PM
    Out of all the colours, I think Smoke Grey looks the best. More neutral to the black and chrome and it matches very nicely.

I didn't notice it in the official colours on the bb site, but I ordered it from ebay (for much cheaper) and it is indeed the OEM skin.
    01-30-09 09:28 PM
    I got my OEM silicone skin from ebay too thanks to this thread! I initially didn't want black, but it's very classy and is perfect for professional settings. I never liked the skins I've seen on other people's phones, but this one looks and feels great! I didn't want to cover up too much of my 8900 : )
    Last edited by cranberries; 01-30-09 at 10:09 PM.
    01-30-09 10:03 PM
168 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD