What beats the Curve with the Hybrid v.7 + Seidio Extended battery + 16 GB Memory Card + new housing? I don't foresee a reason to upgrade this beast. I've had her for 2 years now without a single problem. I've upgraded to different phones in this time and have always come back. BTW, if you haven't bought the Seidio Extended battery for this thing, do it, ASAP. I'm going on day number 4 on the same charge with normal usage (some web, video, calls, texting). Just had to get that out and say the Curve is a stud.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 11:52 AM
    Is that advertising or something since you only have 4 posts? :/
    05-16-10 11:58 AM
    What beats the Curve with the Hybrid v.7 + Seidio Extended battery + 16 GB Memory Card + new housing? I don't foresee a reason to upgrade this beast. I've had her for 2 years now without a single problem. I've upgraded to different phones in this time and have always come back. BTW, if you haven't bought the Seidio Extended battery for this thing, do it, ASAP. I'm going on day number 4 on the same charge with normal usage (some web, video, calls, texting). Just had to get that out and say the Curve is a stud.

Where did you get the 16gb card. What manufacturer is it? I have heard the sdhc cards will not work in a 8330.

05-16-10 01:39 PM
    Negative on the advertising. I'm just saying with an extended battery, it more than doubles this phones usefulness and value. I think Seidio is the only brand of extended battery in the Crackberry store, which is were I got mine.

The memory card I have is a Sandisk 16GB SDHC. It works like a champ.

05-16-10 02:25 PM
    i have a 8 gig SDHC in my 8330 so yes SDHC cards work
    05-16-10 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD