Where can I get crystal or rhinestone cases for my Blackberry Tour? I had one for my Curve & I loved it! Can someone help me please???
    08-22-09 10:41 AM
    It'd help if we had any idea what you're talking about.
    08-23-09 11:59 AM
    08-23-09 12:46 PM
    Wow. That's umm, yeah. To get what you want, make it yourself! Make sure you use a high quality case...remember, you get what you pay for! If you put time into something, you want it to last! It's not that hard. If you wanted to just have someone do it for you, there are plenty of sites you can check out. Just google it. :-) I like the girl from crystalninja.com and she does beautiful work. But, you can get some wonderful results yourself! The one I did when I had my iPhone didn't take that long at all. As soon as Incipio has their feather case available, I'm gonna do one for my Tour as well. :-)

08-23-09 08:23 PM
    Wow. That's umm, yeah. To get what you want, make it yourself! Make sure you use a high quality case...remember, you get what you pay for! If you put time into something, you want it to last! It's not that hard. If you wanted to just have someone do it for you, there are plenty of sites you can check out. Just google it. :-) I like the girl from crystalninja.com and she does beautiful work. But, you can get some wonderful results yourself! The one I did when I had my iPhone didn't take that long at all. As soon as Incipio has their feather case available, I'm gonna do one for my Tour as well. :-)

that looks like the crystals would eventually fall off
    08-23-09 10:01 PM
    I used it for over a year and didn't have any come off. I did my entire Centro with a different design and never had a problem with them falling off. IDK. I'm just saying, I was happier with the results of designing and taking the time to create my own case, than I would ever have been just purchasing one. But, back on topic, there are a few reputable websites that will work with you to create your design, then apply it for you, but you have to be willing to accept the pricetag.
    08-23-09 10:07 PM
    Daydeal.com has the case that you posted from eBay
    08-24-09 10:51 AM
    so how did u do it exactly? and where did u get your crystals from?
    12-16-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD