Ok so I just cannot figure out my cradle. This has happened to me even when I did not have my BSE installed on my Pearl.

I have even cleaned the contacts but just cannot reliably get the contacts to match up when I place the Pearl in the Cradle. I thought I would simply be able to drop the pearl in the Cradle without having to move it around and it would charge without a problem. I find that in order to get it to work I really have to play with it, angle it, etc. each time I put it in. The Cradle is intact so I really do not think it is defective.

Anyone have any input?

Thanks!
    06-24-08 03:57 PM
    Really not trying to be rude here... but are you sure it's the right cradle and not one for the curve? I have the cradle for the pearl and I can almost drop it into the cradle and it seats perfectly. I've never had any issues with it. It's the exact perfect size. Again, not trying to sound like a ****, but make sure it's the right model.
    06-24-08 10:00 PM
    Ok so I just cannot figure out my cradle. This has happened to me even when I did not have my BSE installed on my Pearl.

I have even cleaned the contacts but just cannot reliably get the contacts to match up when I place the Pearl in the Cradle. I thought I would simply be able to drop the pearl in the Cradle without having to move it around and it would charge without a problem. I find that in order to get it to work I really have to play with it, angle it, etc. each time I put it in. The Cradle is intact so I really do not think it is defective.

Anyone have any input?

Thanks!
    I feel your pain; I OFTEN have to do the same thing. I thought having the cradle would was a great idea; putting less wear and tear on the mini usb port.

Really not trying to be rude here... but are you sure it's the right cradle and not one for the curve? I have the cradle for the pearl and I can almost drop it into the cradle and it seats perfectly. I've never had any issues with it. It's the exact perfect size. Again, not trying to sound like a ****, but make sure it's the right model.
    I'm 150% positive that I'm using the cradle for the Pearl as I'm sure the OP is too.
    06-24-08 10:18 PM
    Wow. I would take it back and exchange for a new one.
    06-27-08 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD