so i got a charging cradle i dig it i use it everynight. my queston is about a case that will still allow me to use it. i Have been wanting an otterbox but it seems like removing it from the case everynight might be a pain is it hard/time consuming?. Also does anyone know if a full skin case will fit in to the cradle? doesn't seem like it would but maybe. If anyone has any experience with a good hard case that would be feasible to remove and put back on everyday let me know.
    Thanks guys (and gals)
    12-01-09 05:51 PM
    I would not of thought there was much extra space around your handset to accommodate any case.
    12-01-09 06:41 PM
    I don't have the cradle yet, but maybe a skin would work with it. I doesn't appear to have much room for a case so maybe this is an option for you. invisible shield, best skins ever and others are some that have been rated pretty good.
    If you're set on a hard case try one of the kiosks in a local mall or a verizon store and have them put one on for to try - and see if it's to your liking. good luck
    12-01-09 06:50 PM
    I covered my Storm with GhostArmor skin. With the skin, it still fit in the cradle at night although it was a bit tighter. But it still fit fine. I like GhostArmor since it has very little orange-peel and wears well. My friend bought BestSkinEver because it was about $10.00 cheaper, but it really had a lot of the orange-peel.
    12-01-09 07:08 PM
    I thought the original post was about a CASE though, not a skin?
    12-01-09 07:38 PM
    As far as I know no case will fit in the cradle but skinned phone will. I assumed the OP was looking for something that would protect his phone but still be able to fit in the cradle. Sorry if I confused you there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 09:01 PM
    the only cradle that will allow you to dock you storm 2 (with a case) is the seidio model. Now as for the otter box cases, no cradle can accommodate it, because of it's thickness and all the port overs that will get in the way.
    12-01-09 09:06 PM
    There's no case that would fit. I had the Storm 1 with an Incipio Feather Light (which is super thing, but a hard case, only 1mm thick) and it didn't fit. So I'm guessing the same is true with the Storm 2. I know my full body invisible shield fits...but it's a skin, not a case.
    12-01-09 10:00 PM
    i am considering a skin.. I don't think i made myself clear in the first post sorry.. i was actually asking how difficult taking the case off each night to put it in the dock would be. Basically is there a case that goes on and off of the phone easily?
    12-02-09 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD