09-11-09 11:11 AM
35 12
tools
    I have the one just like lak611. I don't know if his has the rubber grip on the bottom that makes it stay firmly on any surface. I have to stretch my charger to the outlet and this dock stays glued on my dresser.

I highly recommend it. Those with battery should just go a day without charging the phone. This should help restore the battery life.
    09-09-09 08:56 PM
    I have the one just like lak611. I don't know if his has the rubber grip on the bottom that makes it stay firmly on any surface. I have to stretch my charger to the outlet and this dock stays glued on my dresser.

I highly recommend it. Those with battery should just go a day without charging the phone. This should help restore the battery life.
    Mine has the rubber grip on the bottom, so it doesn't go any place.

I've been using it every day for about 3 months now, and there are no scratches on the bezel.

I carry my Blackberry in the OEM holster that came with it when I am out and about.
    09-09-09 08:59 PM
    Pros - pretty much everything that has already been said
    cons - doesn't sync.

I purchased the OEM Blackberry Bold charging pod and in the description it said that it charges and/or syncs as wel (it even says this in the description on newegg.com). In actuality, it only charges. That was the only thing that stopped me from getting a second once for my office. I love the one I use at home though. well worth the price
    09-09-09 09:11 PM
    Pros - pretty much everything that has already been said
    cons - doesn't sync.

I purchased the OEM Blackberry Bold charging pod and in the description it said that it charges and/or syncs as wel (it even says this in the description on newegg.com). In actuality, it only charges. That was the only thing that stopped me from getting a second once for my office. I love the one I use at home though. well worth the price
    That sounds like Newegg's fault. They should properly describe what they sell. Although I've never had issues with anything I bought from them.

I've ordered microSD cards from Newegg. I also pre-ordered Windows 7 from them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 09:19 PM
    I'll let you know today when mine comes!
    Sounds Good!!
    09-09-09 10:08 PM

Sorry no picture with Berry in it, cause I took the picture with my Berry.
    haha Berry always hard at work!
    Thanks for posting this pic lak611! A nice looking unit for sure
    09-09-09 10:12 PM
    Pro - recharges your BB well. I've never had a problem with the contacts on mine. I have the OEM cradle.

Cons- the OEM cradle has a white LED on the back that always shines. When you put the BB in the clock comes on and the keyboard lights up. Too much light to have in my bedrom at night.
    If you dont like the keyboard on all the time, use bedside mode.
    Press the bb button when in the clock app and select bedside mode. This dims the screen by 50% and turns off the keyboard light.
    09-10-09 07:10 AM
    $6 on Amazon. love it! just got it on Friday!
    Ajaxn2 that's a great deal! Did you have shipping costs?
    09-10-09 01:18 PM
    The only con is, you can't type and charge at the same time, whereas if you were using a usb, you could.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 11:12 PM
    I have the factory cradle and the good is that you can just drop it in; no fidgeting with the charging cable in the dark and scratching your bold. Bad is that you can't really have a case on it; not that I use one on my bold anyway.
    09-11-09 11:11 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD