Wow, I was going to but the seidio innocase today from this accessories store. The 50 dollar shipping price tag is a little ridiculous. You need to find a different way to ship to Canada. Does anyone know where I can buy these cases using paypal and considerably less shipping cost to Canada? Thanks
    03-02-10 11:37 AM
    I got my Innocase II from Amazon, they only had a couple of colors available though (fortunately one was the dark blue, which is what I wanted).
    03-02-10 12:23 PM
    I will try looking there. Thanks
    03-02-10 01:27 PM
    I asked about this too. I wanted to order some cases and accessories and the CrackBerry store only ships UPS expedited, which is a huge ripoff. A shame because I would like to support them (CrackBerry, not UPS!)

I wish CrackBerry store would offer USPS shipping as an option. It's a lot cheaper and works better outside America, because UPS screws people over with extra charges in many countries.

You can buy directly from Seidio, maybe they will answer your emails, they ignored mine. Unfortunately the claims of bad customer service seem to be well-founded.
    Last edited by F0nage; 03-02-10 at 02:22 PM.
    03-02-10 01:34 PM
    Ya I also think that the shipping to Canada prices from Crackberry are a joke. They need to find another shipping method.
    04-12-10 09:45 PM
    I agree the shipping is ridiculous.

I got my Otterbox Commuter from ebay with free shipping. And that's international to Australia! It took two weeks though.
    04-12-10 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD