Anyone ever buy the accessories from Crackberry? CNN.CN is out of the battery door covers. I was thinking of ordering one off of crackberry just curious if anyone has ever ordered anything from them and how is the quality?
    05-26-09 08:28 PM
    dont get anything from wirelessemporium. their stuff sucks
    05-26-09 08:38 PM
    Alright how about Crackberry's?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 08:49 PM
    This post will likely get deleted because of the information contained herein, but Crackberry.com is INCREDIBLY expensive on BB accessories compared to Amazon.com. I paid $29.95 for an 8900 charger on Crackberry.com that I found a few days later on Amazon.com for $9.95.
    05-26-09 10:02 PM
    I just received my black battery cover today. I also got a car charger,charging dock,blueant z9i. The battery cover I got is a lot better than the stock t-mobile one that was on mine. Its tighter and Im glad that I got the black because it looks really sleek, now I just need the bezel. I would definitely order accessories from the CB store again.
    05-26-09 10:05 PM
    I order from the CB store all the time. Products are excellent and they ship within the next few hours of you ordering. I would highly recommend ordering from there

05-26-09 10:48 PM
    I ordered a new media card and adaptor from CB and it was great! I will def order from here again. Shipping was quick too!
    05-27-09 02:55 PM
    Thanks everyone!

05-27-09 08:43 PM
    I've ordered numerous accessories from the shop here at CrackBerry and not one issue with product or shipping...
    05-27-09 08:46 PM
    This post will likely get deleted because of the information contained herein, but Crackberry.com is INCREDIBLY expensive on BB accessories compared to Amazon.com. I paid $29.95 for an 8900 charger on Crackberry.com that I found a few days later on Amazon.com for $9.95.
    I agree.
    There are cheaper alternatives available on the www
    05-28-09 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD