Is there anyone out there to tell me what kinda material the Cozip Skins are made of, I really like one for my Curve 8900 but I don't want such a Hard Case Skin.

It doesn't need to be such a Silicone Skin, but I like it to be a bit flexible.

This is the skin that I'm talking about.

e1GLOBAL - ALL EXPORT of Cozip Mobile phone and iPhone cases

Does anyone knows a Price also, can't find any on their website and I also can't find any resellers which sell them.
    04-15-09 05:59 AM
    If it's the same material used for the iPhone, it's plastic.
    04-15-09 06:07 AM
    Yeah, but it looks bendable to me, is it, or is it just solid (as a rock).
    04-15-09 06:18 AM
    It's flexible.
    04-15-09 06:24 AM
    Thats good to hear (I suppose), do you own one for yourself or?

Could you also tell me the price or don't you know the costs of this product.
    04-15-09 06:25 AM
    I have one for my iPhone 3G. Bought it in a store (not online). Your best bet would be ebay.
    04-15-09 06:31 AM
    But what is the price it's worth, so I know what is a good price or not.

Just got an email from Cozip, it'll cost me $14,99 for the skin and on top of that they'll charge me $15,- for the shipping. Anyone knows an adres where they'll ship cheaper to the Netherlands?

PS. Checked eBay already.
    Last edited by JunkieXP; 04-15-09 at 09:05 AM.
    04-15-09 06:49 AM
    But what is the price it's worth, so I know what is a good price or not.

Just got an email from Cozip, it'll cost me $14,99 for the skin and on top of that they'll charge me $15,- for the shipping. Anyone knows an adres where they'll ship cheaper to the Netherlands?

PS. Checked eBay already.
    just an info for u ... this case is nt the best case on market, bcoz it would create scratches on your phones. tried it before for my bold
    04-18-09 02:36 AM
    Loooks clean...
    04-19-09 01:25 AM
    @n30nz: Just ordered the day before Yesterday, thanks anyway for your concern, then again my phone is all scratchy already (left side was against a metal phone in my Pocket which created scratches all over the chrome side of it )
    04-19-09 06:48 AM
    mine also got scratch after using this product.. if you intend to use it my suggestion is applying scotch tape so it wouldn't scratch your bezel and leave a dirt mark..
    04-25-09 08:02 PM
    just an info for u ... this case is nt the best case on market, bcoz it would create scratches on your phones. tried it before for my bold

I wanna know why people would buy a case that only covers the sides and back of the phone. The two least cosmetically important parts of the phone.

What about the screen? What about the keyboard? What about the bezel?

I see zero protection for that, with this type of case. Just like the Incipio... useless.
    04-26-09 01:16 AM
    Most common reason for me buying this protector is in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/casing-damage-204748/

Nower days it's 10 times as worst and covers almost the complete side.

So I wan't to cover that up without giving up the original look of the phone and decided this is a nice solution.

Then again, I can lay it on the table top down, without the screen touching the surface, so it covers the phone a litte (especially in combination with the Brando Ultra Clear Screen Protector)
    04-26-09 05:33 AM
    Well, I'm thinking more in case of a drop. The top and bottom portions appear to be uncovered. A direct hit to either of those spots could be pretty disastrous.

Anyway, it is of course a personal choice. Some times I live on the edge and let my phone go naked.
    04-26-09 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD