Hey guys.

My Battery door is proper baggered from wear and was looking at getting a new custom one.

I know these guys are meant to be the dogs nuts at what they do.

So i went and spend about a hour looking for one. Found one and went to buy.

My question is, how much is it to ship to the states? They wanting to charge me an extra $30.00 just to ship; its not that im a tight bugger (which i am now have a GF) haha just $30.00 to ship something the weight of a dead pet gold fish is crazy.

Do you think its worth me emailing them asking why its so much, and trying my arm. OR be a man, manup and buy spend 30 more on shopping.

Cheers.
    02-03-10 03:59 AM
    I spend the 30 for the shipping...but I live in France...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 05:28 AM
    It only costed me about 5 to ship to Canada, and coveroo is an american company, lol I think they made a mistake, I'd check your cart and make sure you clicked the right options

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 12:13 PM
    Yeah, the shipping is free in the US. I just ordered Friday.
    03-08-10 02:43 PM
    Make sure you didnt select like super high speed shipping some sites pre select the most expensive option for you.
    03-08-10 04:00 PM
    HE is in the UK people,

30 isn't really too bad if it is insured, I know sending just a letter to the UK from Canada costs a couple of dollars.
    03-08-10 07:57 PM
    Get it shipped free to a friend in the US and have them mail it to you. I'd do it.
    03-09-10 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD