Crystal case and the Hybrid with crystal front and rubberized back.

These look pretty slick, especially the hybrid and in my opinion would still show off the front side of the tour and give you the ease of taking it and out of your pocket

Innocase Hybrid
    09-11-09 08:27 AM
    I like that hybrid. Might have to pick one up soon. I'm just waiting for the incipio feather reviews. But I would like a case that protects the front bezel and the incipio doesn't look like it does.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 08:32 AM
    the feather is just seems like a really small/light case with a nice grip to it. Definitely only protects the corners and edges. I have the Epik case now and while its nice/cheap, i don't love it. Think I may have to go with the Hybrid and maybe the "barley there" case, which is 18.99 after coupon and shipping.
    09-11-09 08:44 AM
    I like the hybrid case and the crystal case, but I hate that bar across the middle! That's the only thing stopping me from picking one of these up. Maybe they will release a version without it? Guess my feather case will have to do for now. I love Seidio's cases and have always had good luck with them. I just can't stand that bar accross the middle. Ruins the look for me.
    09-11-09 10:36 AM
    Oh man, i didn't notice that it has the bar like the Surface case. I wish they made a two piece hybrid. that would be PERFECT.

May change my mind and order the feather or innocase II
    09-11-09 10:42 AM
    I'm not a big fan of the bar across the middle on the innocase I but for some reason it doesn't look all that bad on this case. I like the clear/black combo.
    09-11-09 11:21 AM
    How about a Kingzee review on this case?
    09-11-09 11:22 AM
    Oh man, i didn't notice that it has the bar like the Surface case. I wish they made a two piece hybrid. that would be PERFECT.

Seidio is launching a full line of Innocase Snap for the BlackBerry with many other models to come! For more information, please check out this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/sei...cement-311851/
    09-11-09 11:24 AM
    Seidio is launching a full line of Innocase Snap for the BlackBerry with many other models to come! For more information, please check out this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/sei...cement-311851/

Thanks for the info. will there be a snap crystal hybrid?
    09-11-09 11:34 AM
    Thanks for the info.
    09-11-09 02:13 PM
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I have a review of the Snap and Hybrid over here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/se...s-pics-313214/
    09-11-09 05:15 PM
    I am buying the InnoCase II and holster tomorrow!
    09-12-09 02:04 AM

I wish it wasnt $30 lol. Oh well I may still get one. I'm on the hunt for the perfect case and this could be it but it's kinda expensive.
    09-12-09 06:50 AM
    I ordered the surface II on Friday. It was a little pricey, but I think that it will end up being worth it. I probably wont take it apart much, but i didn't want that bar above the trackball. It seemed like the most protection (with a screen protector) without much bulk. I have the epik case from ebay now, and it works well, but i dont feel like it is that protective.
    09-13-09 12:19 AM
    Where are the pics? I wanna see pics here.

Peace...
    09-13-09 12:30 AM
    There are pics in my review...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f120/

It is the Snap and Hybrid review.
    Last edited by jorGeorge; 09-13-09 at 12:59 AM.
    09-13-09 12:56 AM
    I just ordered a black Snap and a screen protector. I'll add to the review when they arrive. Kudos to reviewers for helpful reviews.
    09-13-09 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD