So my best friend can never seem to keep her curve charged despite the fact she has a normal wall charger and a car charger. Her problem is that apparently those aren't convenient enough for her, ha. So I want to suprise her with some kind of cordless battery charger that she can just plug into her curve while at work or whatever. I know for other cell phones these things are available. Does anyone in Crackberry Nation have a recommendation on a product like this that works really well for a decent price?

Thanks guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 04:29 PM
    01-06-09 04:32 PM
    it's cordless... between charger and blackberry, but you might be looking for something cordless between charger and wall?
    01-06-09 04:33 PM
    Here's one cordless the other way... between wall and charger:

The Cordless Mobile Electronics Charger. at Hammacher Schlemmer
    01-06-09 04:35 PM
    Then she'll just have to remember to charge the charger...
    01-06-09 04:39 PM
    what about just using a cradle... ?
    01-06-09 04:42 PM
    Thank you for all your suggestions guys! I am not really sure what I should get now because as Max69 pointed out, she would have to remember to charge something, and if it was that simple I wouldn't have had to post this! Haha! What I really need to get her is probably a better memory so she could just remember to use the chargers she has!!! Lol, but I really appreciate your suggestions I had no idea where to start and now I at least have an idea of the direction I should be headed in!

I love you guys at Crackberyy, always so quick to help!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD