http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

i was wondering if anyone knew if i would be able to fit my storm into that pouch if i keep the silicone skin case on my phone
    01-01-09 04:12 PM
    no - i own both and the silicone case would make the phone too thick to fit in the sleeve. btw, you can get that exact sleeve on ebay for 8.95 shipped. just search oem storm leather sleeve.
    01-01-09 04:14 PM
    this whole gotta a skin and my case doesnt fit is really tragic! Im glad I havent applied my BSE yet as I am eagerly awaiting for my innocase II!
    Last edited by Rooster; 01-01-09 at 04:26 PM.
    01-01-09 04:23 PM
    sorry, just to clarify on "skins"
    - if you have adhesive skin protection (bestskinssver, invisible shield, ghost armour, etc.), your storm will still fit into the leather sleeve. there's definitely enough room in the case.

- if you have the silicone skin case (the thin rubber case), your storm won't fit into the sleeve - there's not that much room.
    01-01-09 04:29 PM
    Yup this is true but bse and the vzw holster does not fit and there is a good thread about skins n the innocase just barely fitting. Just seems tragic to me. Wish both could be used easily as the skin looks hot on the storm real slick looking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 02:01 AM
    Case Logic horizontal PDA belt pouch - Storm with OEM blackberry silicone skin and IS screen protector - fits perfectly ! Nice build quality with a sturdy leather covered spring steel clip sewn into holster. I've tried several holsters and this one has been the best so far.
    01-02-09 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD