Why is it that they still only have the black commuter case. Release the pink one for Breast Cancer Awareness month......

My cases thus far...
    Last edited by totallygone; 10-04-11 at 02:55 AM.
    10-04-11 02:53 AM
    That's a lot of cases for just one phone. How much did you spend in total?
    10-04-11 03:23 AM
    I have a case based on my mood that week. Plus my Bold should be dressed up and ever so often naked.....
    You can go to the different websites to look at different prices.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    10-04-11 03:57 PM
    Wow "case-maniac" haha just kidding..

I have both the otterbox defender and commuter. Love the cases. Wish they were coloured, but Id rather have otterbox quality over fancy colors..
    10-04-11 04:23 PM
    I vote for coloured otterbox, even if it's just the hard outer. My wife bought a black one but would have loved pink.
    10-04-11 05:23 PM
    Is that the case-mate alluminum case I see? I'm debating the Otter-box commuter, or the Case-mate equivilant (I forget the name of the series). They are the same price through crackberry. Being that your using case-mate and otterbox, which company would you suggest? I had a case-mate for my Tour, and LOVED it! I've never used anything from Otterbox

Thanks,
    -RYknow

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-11 05:53 PM
    Is that the case-mate alluminum case I see? I'm debating the Otter-box commuter, or the Case-mate equivilant (I forget the name of the series). They are the same price through crackberry. Being that your using case-mate and otterbox, which company would you suggest? I had a case-mate for my Tour, and LOVED it! I've never used anything from Otterbox

Thanks,

-RYknow

Yip, it is the casemate aluminum. I have not gotten the otterbox yet as I want the commuter case in pink.... Not black.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-04-11 08:56 PM
    You can spraypaint the hard plastic portion, can't you?

10-04-11 11:04 PM
    I actually sent an email to Otterbox asking why there were no other coloured cases as yet.. I noticed that the iphone 4 had three different types of cases for Breast Cancer Awareness. I said that not everyone uses iphones. Their response was that those cases weren't available for BBerry bold 9900

10-09-11 09:21 AM
    I actually sent an email to Otterbox asking why there were no other coloured cases as yet.. I noticed that the iphone 4 had three different types of cases for Breast Cancer Awareness. I said that not everyone uses iphones. Their response was that those cases weren't available for BBerry bold 9900

I called them and told them why they don't have the spring based clip case for Defender on Bold 99xxs like the iPhone one instead of the stupid plastic pin clips. I hope they took my complain seriously. I told they to re-design the Defender for Bold 9900 and if I was the guy in OtterBox who did the Defender, I will shoot myself in the foot. The rubber cover is coming off thanks to stupid design.
    10-09-11 09:28 AM
    I called them and told them why they don't have the spring based clip case for Defender on Bold 99xxs like the iPhone one instead of the stupid plastic pin clips. I hope they took my complain seriously. I told they to re-design the Defender for Bold 9900 and if I was the guy in OtterBox who did the Defender, I will shoot myself in the foot. The rubber cover is coming off thanks to stupid design.
    After you use your thumb to push out the phone from the holster, don't keep pushing. Grab the phone and pull up. Your rubber will not come off.
    10-09-11 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD