I've had a dream for quite a while, to be able to elimnate/reduce the multiple things I carry on a daily basis. What I'm hoping to find is a case for my Bold that would/could do double duty as a wallet. I have most of my credit cards and membership cards plugged into SafeWallet on the device itself. I only carry 2 CCs at the most and my IDs.

Anybody know of a decent product like this?

Edit: To be more exact I'd like something that can be kept in my front pocket. I'm not a fan of holsters or hip cases. Ideally, the phone could be used without removing it from the case.

Tall order, I know...
    Last edited by ekinnee; 03-25-09 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Clarification
    03-25-09 11:40 PM
    Ain't it dangerous to put your CC in a BB case due to the magnet?
    03-26-09 01:44 AM
    No lol there's tons of them. Type in "bold executive case" into google and that should point you in the right direction...good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 01:48 AM
    if it has a sleeper magnet id say theres a risk of wiping your cc's

thats happened to friends who just keep multiple ones close together
    03-26-09 10:45 AM
    Maybe I'll have to design something myself and see if I can sell said design.

My wants/ideas:
    1: Phone to be usable while in the case.
    2: Be able to hold at the max 2-3 credit cards
    3: Hold a small number of bills

I figure a rubberized skin type case or leather would be fine. What I'd like to see is a slot and money clip setup on the rear just below the camera. That way you can use the phone like normal but flip it over and there's a few cards and some cash.

Laying a CC and folded cash on the back of my Bold I can see that it would fit if the bottom of the case was extended by a 1/4 inch or so and the top of the cards/cash was aligned with the bottom edge of the camera opening.

Thoughts, questions, comments or divine revelations?
    03-26-09 01:03 PM
    I'm buying!
    Go for the rubberized skin, include a clip in it and I'll give you my bucks.
    03-26-09 01:15 PM
    I had my credit and liscence info wiped by a case with a magnet. I personally wouldn't trust it.
    03-26-09 01:16 PM
    eBay has a few, but they dont hold more than 2 cards.. They are fairly inexpensive at $10-15, it may be worth trying out..
    03-26-09 01:17 PM
    I had my credit and liscence info wiped by a case with a magnet. I personally wouldn't trust it.
    It could NOT have a sleeper magnet. You would have to mash the top button to put it in standby.

eBay has a few, but they dont hold more than 2 cards.. They are fairly inexpensive at $10-15, it may be worth trying out..
    With the setup like I described being on the rear of the phone with a money clip? I can't find anything like it.
    03-26-09 01:20 PM
    i had my CCs wiped also...not sure if it was the phone or the case (aftermarket case)...but no offense...a wallet/phone holster sounds a bit geeky.
    03-26-09 02:14 PM
    Check this out....has a money pocket and other document pocket!!

Piel Frama Green Leather Case for BlackBerry Bold 9000
    03-26-09 02:20 PM
    70$...what a great deal.............
    03-26-09 02:21 PM
    70$...what a great deal.............
    If there is one on that site, there has to be more on other sites! Just a link to show that it exists
    03-26-09 02:24 PM
    Maybe I'll have to design something myself and see if I can sell said design.

My wants/ideas:
    1: Phone to be usable while in the case.
    2: Be able to hold at the max 2-3 credit cards
    3: Hold a small number of bills

I figure a rubberized skin type case or leather would be fine. What I'd like to see is a slot and money clip setup on the rear just below the camera. That way you can use the phone like normal but flip it over and there's a few cards and some cash.

Laying a CC and folded cash on the back of my Bold I can see that it would fit if the bottom of the case was extended by a 1/4 inch or so and the top of the cards/cash was aligned with the bottom edge of the camera opening.

Thoughts, questions, comments or divine revelations?
    I had one just like this for my 8700....I got it off line for $3.00, loved it...kept business cards, ID and my two CC's in it...looked for something for the Bold just like it...can't find it...but good luck, post back if you find something.
    03-26-09 02:27 PM
    The Noreve - Haute Couture for Mobile Devices flip top case for the Bold 9000 does the job perfectly for me. Although I have not tried it with credit cards and there may well be a problem with the sleeper magnet in the flap, the pocket designed for business cards, cash etc., is capable of carrying about 12-15 cards (depending on the thickness of your business card stock.

There are also Two (2) small pockets designed to hold Two (2) Micro SDHC cards.

If you get one also get the metal belt clip as the standard plastic belt clip is not very durable.
    03-26-09 03:06 PM
    Check this out for $12.95

Leather Case Pouch Cover for Blackberry Bold 9000 New - eBay (item 120396115876 end time Apr-21-09 20:41:14 PDT)

I just bought one for myself!!!
    Last edited by aming63; 03-26-09 at 03:17 PM.
    03-26-09 03:14 PM
    03-26-09 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD