Looks like casemate moved every case for the storm 2 into their clearance section... (yes i know some of you will freak out with the whole S2 discontinuing and other thoughs, dont read too far into it, its just a clearance sale of cases)

All cases are 10 dollars, with the exception of the leather case being 15.

BlackBerry Storm2 9550 Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather

I might have to pick up another BarelyThere case as its been awesome so far.

Just thought i would pass this along to everyone incase anyone was looking for a new case.
    09-03-10 07:39 PM
    Greatone day after I paid full price for a Barely There!
    09-03-10 10:50 PM
    Do you work for casemate or something? Looking to earn a commission?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-10 08:11 AM
    Isn't the Refresh Storm the same dimensions as the current model? You would think they would keep them around. Maybe the larger screen is coming??
    09-04-10 10:05 AM
    Do they ship to the Philippines?
    09-04-10 12:34 PM
    Do you work for casemate or something? Looking to earn a commission?

No not affiliated with them in any way. I work in an IT department, far far far away from anything sales related (thank God). I just saw a good deal and wanted to share it with my fellow CrackBerry Addicts.
    09-07-10 11:17 AM
    Isn't the Refresh Storm the same dimensions as the current model? You would think they would keep them around. Maybe the larger screen is coming??
    I imagine they will change the dimensions or the usb port location just enough to force you to buy new accessories. For example, S1 - S2; or 9630 - 9650.
    Last edited by Mr. Orange 645; 09-07-10 at 11:36 AM.
    09-07-10 11:30 AM
    Damn... unfortunately they don't have any of those cases in pink. Why is it so hard for me to find a case I like in pink!!!?!?!?
    09-08-10 11:47 AM
    I guess it's just me but.. none of the cases look better than the simple black smoked Epik case I got for 4.99.
    09-08-10 12:15 PM
    I think this sale is for all BlackBerry devices?

Personally I like my Epik Cases, and just ordered another one!

09-08-10 01:03 PM
    i just picked up a hybrid tough case. i've wanted one of these cases, but could never justify the $30 price tag. i had to jump on the sale.

it's very nice and definitely a step up from my Epik case. it really feels secure and protected. the screen feels a little tighter when clicking, i guess it's because the case is very snug. the silicone skin in smoooth, but still attracts dust.
    09-16-10 10:02 PM
    @Malicefox Thanks for a great tip man!
    @danesy BlackBerry Storm2 9550 Hybrid Tough Silicone Skins has one called hot pink that looks like red in the picture. The BlackBerry Storm2 9550 Gelli Case also has one called purple that looks like the pink in your sig font to me, but what do I know.
    @heateris Thanks for the report on the hybrid tough case!
    @MrOrange I am sure you are right about there being enough difference to warrant a whole new line of accessories!
    09-25-10 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD