03-07-08 12:00 PM
32 12
    No - you can get it to cover almost all the the surace area on the Curve. It takes some time to put it on - about an hour or so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-08 06:41 PM
    cant complain for 10 bux!
    02-14-08 07:11 PM
    I'm torn. I'm paranoid about dropping the BB when I'm using my shoulder to hold it while I'm carrying my briefcase and other stuff in my hand. So I think the case offers better protection in that regard. However, I like the OEM holster because it's magnetized and protects from dust/lint from entering the keyboard and trackball.
    02-18-08 01:52 PM
    I finally was able to get some time to upload my Speck Case pictures. Go here and you can see all of the pictures that I have taken of the case.

Here are a few pictures:

Here is the top connection

Here is the bottom connection

Check the album for all of the pics
    02-19-08 04:53 PM
    Alright, I've had my Speck case for twelve days now. I typically carry it in the holster while at work, but when I go out, I just put it in my right front pocket of my jeans. I do like the idea of my BB remaining scratch free and the case seems to provide that security fairly well. However, the creaking of the case while on calls is a bit annoying and the case scratches really easy. Bottom line is I only paid 9.99 for the case and since I have had it, my BB hasn't got a single scratch. That being said, it serves its purpose. This case will probably not last me "years", but that isn't expected from a 9.99 dollar case. Just my $.02...
    02-24-08 08:57 AM
    thanks for the info folks. For $10 I'll take a few scratches on a case as long as my bb is protected. I'll be going to T-Mobile for the first time today!
    02-24-08 10:37 AM
    ehh u know what .... for ten dollors u cant go wrong... personally id rather have the case look scratched and bad vs the actual phone.. Its a lot cheaper to replace the case than the phone
    03-07-08 12:00 PM
32 12