Does it exist?

I bought the Seidio Crystal Case, and while I love the fact it'll protect my baby from scratches, I'm doubting it'll help too much in the bump & drop department.

Is there a clear rubberized case anywhere that you guys have seen? I don't want to hide my pretty pink pearl.
    03-17-08 09:48 AM
    Here is a choice of skins at the CB store.

BlackBerry Skin Case for Pearl 8130, Pearl 8120, Pearl 8110 - ShopCrackBerry
    03-17-08 10:48 AM
    Does it exist?

I bought the Seidio Crystal Case, and while I love the fact it'll protect my baby from scratches, I'm doubting it'll help too much in the bump & drop department.

Is there a clear rubberized case anywhere that you guys have seen? I don't want to hide my pretty pink pearl.
    You may want to consider the hybrid case. It has our rubberized black on the back, but the front is clear just like the crystal case.

Thanks,
    03-17-08 12:24 PM
    Didn't see that in the CB offering?
    03-17-08 12:46 PM
    Ok, here it is (on your site):

SUPER SLIM HYBRID HARD CASE-BLACKBERRY 8800/8820/8830 - CSH2YBB8800-CB

Question: will it still allow the 8830 to fit into it's supplied holster?

Looks really nice..........
    03-17-08 12:51 PM
    I've been looking at that case too, but I've wondered... Is the rubber on the back similar to the silicone skins? I bought a silicone skin and ended up tossing it as it just picked up too much dust and lint...
    03-17-08 12:59 PM
    On the site, it states that the hybrid is a very hard plastic case, black in back, clear up front.......only 1mm thick.......seems ok, except that's awfully thin, wonder if it will crack easily??
    03-17-08 01:12 PM
    03-17-08 01:14 PM
    I love the fact that I've seen my post referenced elsewhere (see TRMN8Rs link). At the same time I feel like an ***** that I spelled Seidio wrong in the title. Ah well.....keeps us humble, eh?

To answer a few questions directly, the Seidio rubberized material isn't as "grippy" as the OEM skin. It's a nice in-between from the super-slick OEM back, and the super-tack of the OEM case or a full-body skin.
    The stuff is tough as nails and rugged as he11 while still being sophisticated.

-Eric

PS. Still don't work for 'em. Seidioseidio, need a chemical engineer on staff?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-08 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD