09-02-08 12:51 PM
35 12
tools
    Remember, the speck case is not designed to fit the 8330, there is barely a slight difference compared to the GSM Curve's but enough to make a difference in the way it fits. The LED cut out is also not aligned with the 8330 Curve LED Placement.

If you do make a purchase a seidio hard case, make sure you choose the right case for the right model.
    08-31-08 09:29 PM
    Try Amazon. I've found a lot of good stuf for my curve there. Very satisfied with the service also.
    Another thing. I preffer the rubberized ones. The hard ones may scrach your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 10:00 PM
    Ok I just saw your guys' reviews of the speck case and honetly I have never had that sort of experience. My advice to whoever purchases it is to play with it before putting it on your berry. Learn it before putting it on and struggling with it. When I take mine off I pull up on the very top piece where the top pieces connect and disconnect them from up there and then the rest is a piece of cake. when putting it on I do the bottom first and align the pieces in the back and go to the top and snap it closed there. Everyones experience is different so good luck but seriously out of all the other cases I have used the Speck one is the best. I can put it on the clip on my purse strap and not have to worry about the case falling apart and the only thing left on my purse strap in the back piece lol
    Thanks for the tips, KO but I did play with it prior to using it, and still i met with bad results.
    08-31-08 10:20 PM
    Thanks for the tips, KO but I did play with it prior to using it, and still i met with bad results.
    Ohh... When I first got it I was soo irritated with it lol but then on the top of it by where it snaps together I used an old cell phone charm that I had and tethered it through one of the wholes so now when I need to take it off I BARELY tug on the string for the charm and it disconnects for me hehe
    08-31-08 11:20 PM
    I have the seidio hard clear case. I really like it. It is hard to get off so I wouldnt buy one if you plan on putting on then off often. It does get scratched but I try and take care of it so it wont get scratched.
    09-01-08 11:48 AM
    I purchased a clear case from this seller eBay My World - everydaysource It fit the 8330 perfectly (until it was stolen). LED lined up and everything. I was so happy that my buddy ordered one also and I ordered one for my DS Lite.

I BOUGHT THE SAME ONE AND LOVE IT....
    09-01-08 01:22 PM
    Okay I asked this in another thread but I'll ask it here...

Why won't the Speck case fit the Sprint Curve? Aren't all curves made the same size for all carriers? Why would BB do that? Wouldn't it cost more to make each carrier's BB a different spec size? I thought just the guts inside were different.
    09-02-08 02:18 AM
    Okay I asked this in another thread but I'll ask it here...

Why won't the Speck case fit the Sprint Curve? Aren't all curves made the same size for all carriers? Why would BB do that? Wouldn't it cost more to make each carrier's BB a different spec size? I thought just the guts inside were different.
    It has nothing to do with the carrier per se. The Curve 8330 is slightly thicker than the other Curves, probably because of the extra memory and the extra equipment needed to run on a CDMA network. Since the 8330 is only sold by a couple of carriers that makes it seem like the problem is unique to the carrier.
    09-02-08 12:03 PM
    I bought a cheap case off ebay back in June. It cost me like 6 bucks shipped with screen protectors. It didn't fit my 8330 at all. The cutout for the indicator light didn't match up with the light. And the case didn't close properly at the top. It came with a clip also, my dog ended up breaking the clip and I stepped up to the seidio hybrid case, and holster. Well worth the money
    09-02-08 12:06 PM
    I purchased a clear case from this seller eBay My World - everydaysource It fit the 8330 perfectly (until it was stolen). LED lined up and everything. I was so happy that my buddy ordered one also and I ordered one for my DS Lite.

I bought the same case and I have only had it for a week, but I like it a lot. I take mine off every night to charge my BB in the charging pod, so I wipe it down with a soft cloth and place in pod to charge. No problems for me.

Hope that helps some.
    09-02-08 12:51 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD