Hello all
    is anyone on here using a clear case for the bold? either from SpeckProducts or an off brand on ebay? i like to get a case to protect the phone but at the same time not have it covered up. just wanted to get opinions and suggestions from the bold users that do have a clear case. thank you.
    07-27-09 10:52 AM
    Hello all
    is anyone on here using a clear case for the bold? either from SpeckProducts or an off brand on ebay? i like to get a case to protect the phone but at the same time not have it covered up. just wanted to get opinions and suggestions from the bold users that do have a clear case. thank you.
    This case is a hybrid the front is clear and the back isnt. Made by Seidio.

Innocase Hybrid
    07-27-09 11:15 AM
    thanks ak, i appreciate that.
    07-27-09 11:44 AM
    yeah that looks about good to me. you can also try the bay they might have that hybrid case for cheaper.
    07-27-09 12:01 PM
    I had the clear Innocase for about 2 months, then ditched it for the pouch. The idea is great, but dust particles ALWAYS get in under the case. So if you're OCD like me, you'll want to always open it up every so often to clean it. Unfortunately, the tabs are so small and brittle that by the 10th time I opened it, one broke and that was it--it wouldn't snap shut anymore in the top corner.

I wouldn't really recommend it, but if you're dead set on a clear hard plastic case, you don't have too many options. As long as you dont open it up much, you will be fine and it does protect the bold really well while still showing off the design.
    07-27-09 01:40 PM
    well in that case, i'll probably just buy one of those real cheap clear cases on ebay that go for less than 5 bucks shipped. i am also OCD and im pretty sure i'll open them up frequently throughout the day to clean it. thanks for the input!
    07-27-09 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD