Not sure if this has been asked yet or not but, I'm in search of a hard clear case for my Tour. Now, I have already been through 5 of them that I bought off of Amazon, cheap. The problem is, everytime I need to do a battery pull or something and have to remove the case, the plastic tabs break off, so I have to replace the entire thing. I'm looking for a case that won't break when I try to remove it. Any suggestions? I'm sick of going through so many cases. Thankfully they are cheap, but something's got to give.

Thanks in advance!
    10-18-10 02:15 AM
    Consider getting a TPU case. Best way to describe it is like a cross between a hard case and silicone case. They are clear, but are somewhat flexible like a silicone case. They don't pick up dust or are completely flimsy like silicone cases.

I tried all sorts of cases on my Tour, and was happiest with that one. Fairly inexpensive as well, which was great.

9630 9650 - www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc.
    10-18-10 09:33 PM
    Thanks! I went ahead and ordered one from Amazon. My only "gripe" was, I couldn't find one that was just plain clear, so I had to get one with a bubble design on it. I have a decal on my phone now, so I kinda wanted to be able to still see it. Hopefully, I can. I'm looking forward to seeing how this one works out. Thanks again!
    10-25-10 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD