07-02-09 05:33 AM
91 ... 234
tools
    Just received mine. It does cover the black part
    Um....are you sure? It didn't cover it on the ones that came with mine?
    05-27-09 01:19 PM
    Does the clairivue cover the part above the lcd on the 83xx?

Like where the BB logo is.?
    The clarivue protector does NOT cover anything except ther screen. So it will not cover this piece.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 06:45 AM
    I had always been a clarivue user,but gave BSE a shot for my 8900.
    All i can say is Clarivue ultra clear is the best.
    BSE has a lot of ripples and the whole process of using water to stick is so outdated.
    Should have stuck with Clarivue even this time...
    05-28-09 07:02 AM
    I have had my Clarivue for a few months now...... I had a BSE before and while the BSE works well you can not beat the clarity of the Clarivue crystal clear protector......

05-28-09 09:56 AM
    I have had my Clarivue for a few months now...... I had a BSE before and while the BSE works well you can not beat the clarity of the Clarivue crystal clear protector......

had one ship yesterday. Cant wait to remove my Invisible**** from my phone.
    05-28-09 10:21 AM
    I know this was asked previously in the thread but I don't think there was a response, anyways does this help conceal scratches that were already on the screen prior to installation?

05-28-09 11:00 AM
    clarivue rocks.
    05-31-09 02:49 AM
    What about Brando screen protector?

05-31-09 04:37 AM
    so I just put my clarivue screen protector on and i have this air bubble i can't get rid of... will it eventually work its way out on its own?
    07-01-09 01:16 AM
    You can use tape and pull it up and re-apply it or you can smooth it out with a credit card..... I dont know if it will go away on it's own.

Also I have an update I have had my protector on for 3 months now and it is still in great shape!!!!
    07-01-09 08:22 AM
    so i have really bad luck with putting these on. I took it off cause that bubble wasn't getting any smaller, but now I have dust underneath stuck to the screen protector. Have you taken yours off and reapplied? Got any tips for getting the dust out?

I still have the second screen protector, but don't want to use it unless i really have to
    07-01-09 12:58 PM
    Mine also has a small bubble ive learned to live with it though because it is still 100 times better than the bse i had on!
    07-01-09 01:27 PM
    The clarivue protector does NOT cover anything except ther screen. So it will not cover this piece.

Uhh. Yes it does.. I have it sitting in front of me.

07-01-09 01:39 PM
    Uhhhhh no it doesn't.... I have it on my screen right now :P

To remove dust from the protector I used tape on the side that you would apply to the screen. You can also wash it with water.

07-01-09 02:33 PM
    So I took it off, cleaned it and reapplied it. Now it's perfect =) No bubbles, no dust.. I love it! I'm glad I returned my IS and got this one
    07-02-09 03:56 AM
    For those who applied it after you already had scratches, does it conceal pre-existing scratches like some other screen protectors do?
    I installed a martin fields screen protector on a screen with a scratch once, made it completely disappear. It wasn't a huge scratch, but still very noticeable. Also applied one to a pda with which showed heavy use where the stack of cards sit in solitare, the MF also erased those.

The MF protectors are super clear and easy to install, but I'm probably going to try a Clarivue ultra clear on my javelin because they are so much cheaper. One MF is $17 shipped, two Clarivue are $10 shipped. But the MF comes with camera protector too...
    07-02-09 05:33 AM
91 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD