07-02-09 04:33 AM
91 1234
tools
    sounds like i'm going to order one tomorrow!
    03-06-09 12:37 AM
    So far, it's been amazing. my BB has silicon skin with claivue, and so far it has hair scratch on the screen. after all i've been carrying it around with car keys. (same pocket) so more likely to get scratches.

anyways, it was when i was drunk, but thanks to clarivue, it came with two screen protectors.

and installing is like cooking bacon, (it's hassle, because of oil flies everywhere, but it pays off in the end.)

cheers!
    03-06-09 02:04 AM
    im assuming the anti-glare probably looks dull compared to the rest of the face of the phone. that might make it look uglier??
    my 2 cent is that, i don't recommend buying anti-glare, only due to it makes it really foggy. I have it installed on my iphone 3g, besides killing the lights from direct sunlight, it makes the phone look like crap. (imo)

anyways, if you can buy the clear ones. it's just way better of eye candy.
    03-06-09 02:07 AM
    my 2 cent is that, i don't recommend buying anti-glare, only due to it makes it really foggy. I have it installed on my iphone 3g, besides killing the lights from direct sunlight, it makes the phone look like crap. (imo)

good point. i, myself, would prefer the ultra-clear for looks.. but anti-glare seems more practical.

anyone have pics of the anti-glare on their 8900?
    03-06-09 02:09 AM
    I have Clairvue. Awesome, great protection no bubbles. Why cant they all be like this!
    03-06-09 08:11 AM
    do you need water to apply these.
    03-06-09 08:21 AM
    These go on dry - no liquids necessary

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 08:36 AM
    I agreed with Woostar88 to go with the ultra-clear version.
    I ordered the ultra version but they messed up my order and I got the anti-glare version. I applied it to my 8900 and it made it looks so dull. Yes, it took the shine out of the 8900.
    I am waiting for my Martin Fields Overlay Plus Screen Protector since exchanging my order will cost more (plus they might botch my order again) because I have to ship it back to Canada (exchange process time will be quicker than shipping it back to WA).
    03-06-09 08:41 AM
    since you get two and I only need one, anyone wanna split an order? or sell me their extra one. local preferred (san francisco bay area).
    03-09-09 04:13 AM

I concur, I got my anti-glare sp in the mail this past weekend and I dont care too much for it. It looks alright when the screen is viewing darker images, etc. But on a white screen it looks really foggy. Im probably gonna order the clear one or just put my bse sp on. Gonna have to find someone who wants the 2 anti-glare sps now
    03-09-09 08:33 AM
    Many thanks for this thread. I've been
    looking for a screen proctector to replace
    what the 8900 came with, lol. Took
    advantage of the code too! Now let's
    Hope I get the right type, ultra clear.
    Regards.

03-09-09 09:29 AM
    i'm bout to order mine right now. thanks for all the little reviews
    03-09-09 12:55 PM
    Does the BSE looks more like the ultra-clear or the anti-glare then?
    I had the BSE on, and got screeches on it I am going to get the CLarivue due to this recommendation, but I hate fingerprints as well... I am fine with BSE quality, so if anti-glare is similar to BSE, I might just go with Anti-glare? Any comments? Thanks.
    03-29-09 10:48 AM
    BTW, the ad said it can be cleaned with water and used repeatedly.. what does it mean? So, you can peel it off and wash and re-apply? I thought it is sticky, so how can you re-apply?
    03-29-09 10:50 AM
    BTW, the ad said it can be cleaned with water and used repeatedly.. what does it mean? So, you can peel it off and wash and re-apply? I thought it is sticky, so how can you re-apply?
    BSE definitely not.

03-29-09 11:31 AM
    the best screen protector
    03-29-09 11:55 AM
    I just installed mine last night. It looks great and definitely is "ultra-clear". I used the included wipe to make sure there was no lint/specks stuck to the screen. Then I carefully aligned the protector and stuck it on!

I used a credit card as well because there were just a few bubbles on the edges. This morning, it looks perfect and am a very happy customer. I did align it almost 100% perfectly the first time, and it doesn't take the steadiest hand; just a good eye and a few seconds of steadiness. Great product!
    03-31-09 02:05 PM
    For those who applied it after you already had scratches, does it conceal pre-existing scratches like some other screen protectors do?
    04-23-09 12:09 PM
    BSE was garbage. and messed my screen up on my 9000. Giving this one a shot!
    04-26-09 07:09 PM
    I screwed both of mine up. I had two specs of dust on each of mine and I couldn't get rid of them. I just couldn't live with it. But they were very easy to install and I will be ordering two more

04-26-09 07:41 PM
    I bet you they will send you more for free it sounds like their customer service is great.
    04-26-09 07:45 PM
    I will give it a shot. It can't hurt

04-26-09 08:12 PM
    Does the clairivue cover the part above the lcd on the 83xx?

Like where the BB logo is.?
    04-26-09 10:19 PM
    zagg invisishield ftw!
    04-26-09 10:34 PM
    Does the clairivue cover the part above the lcd on the 83xx?

Like where the BB logo is.?
    Just received mine. It does cover the black part
    04-27-09 03:12 PM
91 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD