07-02-09 04:33 AM
91 123 ...
tools
    Formal user of Zagg and BSE (best skin ever) but when they are applied, it leaves streak of wrinkle. And it seems like foggy screen. and application of those products are major headache!

anyways, i've been researching for any other solution for 8900's screen protector.

And Clarivue had it. I've used their product for Nokia N95 and N72 before. And i must say, they are Crystal CLEAR. just like how they were advertising it.

Besides, it comes with 2X screen protectors and lifetime warranty!

ok, enough about their products, use this coupon (108095384) to get 10% off!

cheers! and i'll post some pictures once it arrives.
    02-02-09 12:13 AM
    What about the anti glare one? What does that do? And I don't have to play with any solution right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 04:34 AM
    I have the Anti-Glare set. It works just as described. It's sort of a matte finish.

They are very similar to Hori screen protectors, just peel off back and apply.
    02-16-09 05:56 AM
    I have their privacy screen protector from my 8320 trimmed to fit my 8900, which works great! I've been using their products for about 2 years with no regrets. There is no glue needed and you can remove the protector very easily. You can clean it with running water too (off the device)! I love it and recommend their products.

02-16-09 06:31 AM
    I've been reading on one site that some people have had been receiving some that were sticky..I thought they were non adhesive just cling/static like..

Anyone experience this?

02-16-09 06:32 AM
    Yes, they are a little sticky on the screen side, but it is not a glue. It doesn't leave a residue either. When you remove it, your screen will look like it did prior to the install.

02-16-09 06:39 AM
    thanx for the coupon, i just ordered one now =) my zagg one was a total failure
    02-16-09 08:50 AM
    thanks! have mine ordered, had zagg when i had iphone and it was crap, hope this one works out, appreciate the coupon!
    02-16-09 09:05 AM
    Just checked out their website with lifetime warranty and free worldwide shipping you can't go wrong! But which one should I get? Which one are you guys buying? Ultra Clear or Anti-glare?

I'm thinking about getting the ultra clear...not sure yet though...

Oh yeah just wondering for all you guys who have used their screen protectors before does the anti-glare give that grainy look to the screen and prevent fingerprints and smudges like most anti-glare screen protectors?
    Last edited by ChrisDGZ; 02-16-09 at 09:35 AM.
    02-16-09 09:33 AM
    I think I may order one now so I'll have everything I need to protect my BB when I finally get it.
    02-16-09 10:09 AM
    Just ordered some for my phones, hope they're better than the zagg ones. Thanks for the coupon.
    02-16-09 12:53 PM
    Just checked out their website with lifetime warranty and free worldwide shipping you can't go wrong! But which one should I get? Which one are you guys buying? Ultra Clear or Anti-glare?

I'm thinking about getting the ultra clear...not sure yet though...

Oh yeah just wondering for all you guys who have used their screen protectors before does the anti-glare give that grainy look to the screen and prevent fingerprints and smudges like most anti-glare screen protectors?
    This is true....can't beat lifetime warranty. I went with the Ultra Clear...wish I'd known about the discount before I ordered it!
    02-23-09 07:39 PM
    Thanks for the code, I just ordered one. Does anyone know how long they take to ship using the standard free shipping? (I read the website and it says 5-12 days but I know that different people might have had different results. I thought the upgraded shipping was a little ridiculous for $5.50 and it will still take 4-7 business days.)
    02-25-09 09:00 PM
    Hey Everyone! I just found Carmen Sandiego!!! Sorry, couldn't resist!
    02-25-09 09:05 PM
    I'll forgive you if you can make a "Where in the..." game for the 8900
    02-25-09 09:08 PM
    I'm seriously considering buying a Clarivue screen protector. I bought one of the defective Zaggs and am waiting for a refund on that. Then I bought a BSE and hate it...horrible orange peel and lines. I've got a 2nd BSE and will probably try that one, but if the 2nd BSE is horrible, then off to Clarivue I go. I'm so frustrated with these stupid screen protectors!
    02-25-09 09:45 PM
    I just got mine in the mail today. Installed it just a few min ago. I love it! Looks like I don't even have a screen protector on lol. I'm goin to order another one for my girlfriend.

02-25-09 10:11 PM
    Since there's no using liquid and you can't slide the protector around, is it hard to get it lined up correctly on the screen?
    02-26-09 09:20 AM
    Finally, thank you! This is exactly what I've been looking for. Will post results when I get it.
    02-26-09 10:54 AM
    Since there's no using liquid and you can't slide the protector around, is it hard to get it lined up correctly on the screen?
    It takes a little patience..I just kept getting random specks of dust under mine, nothing a little tape couldn't handle. Eventually I got it looking good. I got the ultra clear one and can't tell it's there unless I really look close.
    02-26-09 11:00 AM
    If you can't stand even the slightest orange peel effect, Phantom Skinz works very well also and has a totally clear look. I have one on another phone of mine and it's quite nice. Very easy to apply as well, you dip the protector in a cup of warm water for 60 seconds and then apply. Slides around with some effort, but it's very easy to line up.
    02-26-09 11:07 AM
    I ordered the Clarivue screen protector, along with a Martin Fields screen protector - before I even got my Bold.

Well, the Clarivue backing was stuck to the screen protector, and when I tried to peel it off, it wouldn't release. So, I had to try and scrape the backing off. I did, for two seconds...and then I went to the Martin Fields.

So, I've read good things about them, but I didn't feel like messin' with the backing, trying to get a clean surface to adhere to my screen.
    02-26-09 11:30 AM
    I have the Anti-Glare set. It works just as described. It's sort of a matte finish.

They are very similar to Hori screen protectors, just peel off back and apply.
    How clear is the anti-glare when the display is on??

Can you take pics?
    02-26-09 11:45 AM
    just ordered one...i had ordered something similar off of amazon it was awesome but wasnt pre cut and i kept getting annoyed it wasnt "perfect"
    02-26-09 11:53 AM
    I just got mine in the mail today. Installed it just a few min ago. I love it! Looks like I don't even have a screen protector on lol. I'm goin to order another one for my girlfriend.

What's the material like? Is it like the cheap stuff from the factory or a softer scratch resistant one?
    02-26-09 02:41 PM
91 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD