I already own the smart case and love it. I also just ordered the "naked case" it sounds cool with a built in screen saver. I found an ebay seller that has them in stock for $21.00

click:

BlackBerry Storm Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather
    04-19-09 12:28 PM
    Err, Quick Caveat.... I had a plastic case similar to that. The only problem with those types are, THEY SCRATCHED THE CRAP OUT OF MY CHROME TRIM. Whenever dirt gets under, it will scratch. This leads to a bad case of taking the entire thing off and cleaning underneath OCD. I have no clue how the silicon condom things are with scratch prevention but plastic is only good for drops!!
    04-19-09 12:33 PM
    I find with all the cases you must remove the phone at least once a week and wipe down both the phone and case to prevent this from happening. As long as there is an opening in the case dirt and grit are going to find there way in.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 04-19-09 at 12:50 PM.
    04-19-09 12:46 PM
    its cute..but ill stick to my pink cover..
    04-19-09 12:53 PM
    I havethe "barely there" case. But its in a carbon fiber look. I love it! It fits the phone so snuggly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 01:29 PM
    Case looks interesting. I've learned from previous phones, however, that a hard case is a recipe for scratches.

I've got the black Smart skin on my phone now. After going through the Innocase, RIM soft rubber case, and a generic rubber case, I've found my favorite. This case makes the whole phone feel better, more protected, and the buttons feel nicer. Not the prettiest, but if I wanted that I wouldn't put a cover on at all.
    -Cyrus
    04-19-09 01:36 PM
    pretty nifty....i love the silicon cases but it sucks when trying to get it in and out of your pocket

and the plastic cases just make it so bulky but that naked case looks pretty slim, i just might have to order that.
    04-19-09 05:37 PM
    Personally I love the "skin" cases and they are scratch proof and don't store dust and such that will scratch the casing, also very thin you hardly know it's there.

Also 20% off here - ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    04-19-09 06:20 PM
    Err, Quick Caveat.... I had a plastic case similar to that. The only problem with those types are, THEY SCRATCHED THE CRAP OUT OF MY CHROME TRIM. Whenever dirt gets under, it will scratch. This leads to a bad case of taking the entire thing off and cleaning underneath OCD. I have no clue how the silicon condom things are with scratch prevention but plastic is only good for drops!!
    I agree, this is the only phone I have not put in a case for this very reason. You will always have to "case" it as the case that is supposed to prevent scratches inevitably causes them.
    04-19-09 07:09 PM
    I agree, this is the only phone I have not put in a case for this very reason. You will always have to "case" it as the case that is supposed to prevent scratches inevitably causes them.
    Ahh but just drop an un cased phone on cement just once and then see what happens!
    04-19-09 07:53 PM
    Bettermost you should concrete not cement!!LOL
    04-19-09 08:23 PM
    I got one of those plastic clear cases from verison when I got my
    phone. They seem ok, I tried to shake it and see if it moves, but
    it does not seem to move in it. It's like a new car, eventually someone
    will ding the door. I guess scratches will happen sooner or later, but
    I think the clear case will help if I drop it. Drops are a different story
    I think?
    Last edited by int13h; 04-19-09 at 11:25 PM.
    04-19-09 11:11 PM
    Ahh but just drop an un cased phone on cement just once and then see what happens!
    I know!!! It will cause the battery door to fly off, the battery to fall out, leave a nasty ding in the chrome and make you lose the phone call you were on and **** the other person off when it take like 15 minutes for the phone to reboot and call them back.
    04-20-09 01:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD