Sorry for the repost. Put this in General BB Discussion because it is available for so many models.

Charter Cable threw a free app on BB AppWorld today. News, weather, sports, program guide, streaming trailers of movies and shows, scheduler, access to Charter e-mail, access to your account and a few other things. Not the prettiest app in the world but it definitely works. Portrait-only even on the Storm. Whichever function you choose at first, like weather for instance, it asks for your Zip Code. Put in your info and the Enter arrow does not work! You have to hit the BB button and choose OK. Small glitch I guess but frustrating for a minute. Once you enter your Zip in any function it remembers it for the rest.

Not the greatest app in the world but at only 250k not a bad addition for Charter users. I'm keeping it.
    03-17-10 03:29 AM
    I can't seem to find it. What's it called?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-10 07:01 AM
    In BB AppWorld just search for Charter.
    03-17-10 09:46 PM
    App is still not even available for the Bold 9700. Go figure....... one of RIMs best phones and its not supported. Dissapointing...........
    04-01-10 11:20 AM
    Cadzilla go to settings/applications/ highlight the app and click the Berry button and click "disable compatibility mode" I you haven't done so already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD