Any idea if/when a combo charging/syncing pod will come out for Storm2? Doesn't make sense why they wouldn't come out w/ this from the get-go!! This would be first accessory purchased when I upgrade....
    11-05-09 12:49 PM
    Pretty sure it is already out.. heck I think its even on Crackberry's front page.

Edit.. try searching before posting and you would see this thread not too far down the page..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/ne...inside-356104/
    11-05-09 12:53 PM
    The one that's out there is just a charging pod for the S2.... Looking for combo pod that both syncs & charges.... they got one for S1
    11-05-09 01:13 PM
    The one that's out there is just a charging pod for the S2.... Looking for combo pod that both syncs & charges.... they got one for S1
    no you are wrong....sorry...

any pod that charges also syncs....simple as that
    11-05-09 01:23 PM
    That's good to hear.... called crackberry store online & dude told me it only charges....
    11-05-09 01:28 PM
    I would imagine it depends on if the pod plugs into the wall or the computer (via usb) in order to charge the phone.

Never had one, so I'm not sure.
    11-05-09 01:42 PM
    That's good to hear.... called crackberry store online & dude told me it only charges....
    The pod has a microUSB port on the back. You can either plug it into a desktop, or a charger. Desktop = syncing pod, Wall charger = charging pod.
    11-05-09 01:46 PM
    I love the cradle, I have one in my office. When people call me, I just press talk it goes to speaker, then after the call ends, goes back to clock. Gonna buy one more to put next to the bed.
    11-05-09 01:46 PM
    The pod has a microUSB port on the back. You can either plug it into a desktop, or a charger. Desktop = syncing pod, Wall charger = charging pod.
    At the same time it's plugged into desktop to sync, is S2 charging? Want to leave it @ my desk to sync when desired, but like it to be charging as i leave it in the pod
    11-05-09 03:12 PM
    It will charge and sync simultaneously. I think some usb ports don't offer the correct voltage/current if I'm not mistaken.
    11-08-09 05:09 PM
    I had one since day two and it works great
    I use it to charge every night and to sync when needed
    No problems here
    I

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 05:22 PM
    I saw a pic of the new sync pod looks nice rim switch the logo to the back now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 06:33 PM
    so, has anyone noticed the fit of the S2 and the new cradle isn't quite right? The S1 and cradle fit together like a fine glove...there's some wiggle/play with the S2 version - at least the one I got...???
    11-09-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD