Hey I got a charging pod for the 9700. When I put it into the pod it goes in crooked. If I put it in straight it goes straight. I guess what I am trying to say is that I have to make sure it goes in straight. Is this how its supposed to be or are you supposed to be able to "drop" it in there and it goes in straight (this is what I thought it was supposed to be). This is my first chraging pod so I am not sure of how its supposed to be.

Thanks
    11-28-09 09:20 AM
    I have an OEM charging pod and don't have to do any adjustment. I just drop it in and go. If you still aren't happy after a little more practice, send it back and get another one. It is definitely worth it. On ShopCB, there are other pods. Try Seidio site as well.
    11-28-09 09:32 AM
    I got it off of eBay and is supposed to be an OEM one. Looked like it was OEM minus the package. It was just bubble wrapped and had the sticker with the model number etc.
    11-28-09 09:38 AM
    Its not a snug fit, so if its sitting a bit off thats fine.
    11-28-09 09:42 AM
    That is why I like buying from ShopCB, Seidio or Amazon. Purchases arrive, for the most part, with OEM packaging intact. I got mine on ShopCB.
    11-28-09 09:45 AM
    Mine is like that as well...its official tho but came with just bubble wrap around it.

Still does the job ie charging and putting the 9700 into bedside mode.
    11-28-09 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD