Hey guys!
    I'm thinking about buying a charging pod for my curve as they are so damn sexy looking! I've been Reading what others have to say about the case/cradle combo and it doesn't look good... However, I was wondering - is it just the fact that the copper connectors don't touch, or is it that the skin doesn't allow the curve to fit at all?
    If it's the former then I'm very tempted to just cut out holes where the connectors are!
    Last edited by Byren; 07-14-09 at 08:08 PM.
    07-14-09 08:05 PM
    Hey guys!
    I'm thinking about buying a charging pod for my curve as they are so damn sexy looking! I've been Reading what others have to say about the case/cradle combo and it doesn't look good... However, I was wondering - is it just the fact that the copper connectors don't touch, or is it that the skin doesn't allow the curve to fit at all?
    If it's the former then I'm very tempted to just cut out holes where the connectors are!
    It is all of the above. I have all kinds of skins and a cradle. I have to take the skins off every night so Lola can sleep peacefully!
    07-14-09 08:13 PM
    Get the iPhone 8900 Innocase Emulator Module(tm). You can prop up and charge your phone and case in simultaneous glory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD