When charging on the pod my Tour periodically turns on for about 7 seconds and turns off while in bedside mode or non-bedside. Anyone else having this problem? Becoming a problem at night as the light wakes me up. This doesn't happen when plugged directly into the microUSB, only the cradle. Please help.
    08-05-09 07:25 AM
    I'm going to say that you have bad contact with the charging contacts between your Tour and the charging pod. They're not hitting each other constantly and that's why it keeps going bright and not bright. Try getting a new one and see what happens. I know BestBuy sells them now so you can always go buy one there, if it work, just put the other one in the box and return it. Tell them that you changed your mind about it and after reading reviews you didn't want it.
    08-05-09 08:49 AM
    Yeah, I'm with Grafixx, the screen only flicks on like that if you're connecting and disconnecting it from the charger. However, normally when you do that the clock pops up. So I'm not sure, but it sounds like an issue with the pod
    08-05-09 08:53 AM
    ..could also be a faulty usb port and/or usb cable....
    08-05-09 09:15 AM
    Did you ever figure out what was causing this issue. My Tour is doing the exact same thing. ???
    10-24-10 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD