Hey, all. I'm interested in buying the BB charging pod for my Torch, but I have a case on it (currently Mobi products hard case, but I'm getting an OtterBox because my Mobi one can't stand up to much) and I was wondering if you could fit the phone into the charging pod with a case. There's really no point in getting the charging pod if I have to remove the case every time. So, do you know if there's any room in it for a thin casing to cover the phone? Thanks for your comments.
    01-10-11 07:13 PM
    no you cant do it
    01-10-11 07:42 PM
    Seidio has case which allows charging with their charging pod.
    01-11-11 10:15 AM
    I have the charing pod for my torch and unfortunately there's no case allow you to dock your torch with a case on it. My torch now is totally naked (only screen protector is on). I normally just throw my torch in the pouch and give me good protection.

Hey, all. I'm interested in buying the BB charging pod for my Torch, but I have a case on it (currently Mobi products hard case, but I'm getting an OtterBox because my Mobi one can't stand up to much) and I was wondering if you could fit the phone into the charging pod with a case. There's really no point in getting the charging pod if I have to remove the case every time. So, do you know if there's any room in it for a thin casing to cover the phone? Thanks for your comments.
    01-11-11 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD