Just got my charging pod and even though the metal pieces show on my cover it doesn't fit in the pod. So here is my question. What cases/skins/covers are compatible with the charging pod.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 01:03 AM
    Try a Seidio charging pod that should work with or without a case or skin. In general, it has been my experience that they do not work well with the OEM pod as the case or skin usually needs to be removed. It is rumored that, with some cases, bezel scratches are possible.
    12-27-09 07:36 AM
    Try a Seidio charging pod that should work with or without a case or skin. In general, it has been my experience that they do not work well with the OEM pod as the case or skin usually needs to be removed. It is rumored that, with some cases, bezel scratches are possible.
    That's odd... On my old BOLD, my bezel got scratched from the pod when it had nothing on it, I'd think the case would protect the bezel.
    12-27-09 09:03 AM
    Not saying that it could not happen but I have had an OEM charging pod for my 9000 and 9700 and never had a bezel scratch from the pod.
    12-27-09 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD