01-31-09 02:33 PM
82 ... 234
tools
    I'm real envious of you guys. it is real hard, if not impossible, to get nice accessories for my bold where i live
    01-05-09 01:41 AM
    I picked up a simple black business card holder at an office supply store. It's not as slick as the cradle but it holds the phone at a decent angle for bedside mode and I just plug in the cable.

It was like $4. If I didn't have the rubber case on, I'd probably get the cradle.

I just lean mine up against my gun safe and the bedisde mode works just fine for the middle-of-the-night wake up. I'm not a cradle person, I guess. To each his own!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 01:49 AM
    Only future I need for bedside mode is new email arrival, just like in Perl Flip.
    01-31-09 07:10 AM
    well I know about the charging pod.. but how about craddle that can charge your blackberry like the charging pod + your extra battery (you know if you're a hardcore berry! =p)??

Blackberry Source.com - BlackBerry Bold Cradle and Battery Charger

review or suggestion needed please..
    01-31-09 08:58 AM
    If only you could set more than one alarm...

And Smart Alarms Pro isn't compatible with the Bold yet...

Grr...
    I don't know if you've been answered with this yet, but look for "MyAlarms". Allows you to set up to 6 (i think? maybe 5) separate alarms. My old phone used to allow 4 so when I got the Bold I thought "wtf, that sucks..". But this app changes all of that.
    01-31-09 11:05 AM
    wow, i think i have to get that app...
    01-31-09 12:15 PM
    Chrome charging dock has been great to use. It's nice to use the phone as a true alarm clock while it charges. I have also had a consistency issue with dimming all the way when in bedside mode. No big deal for me. Defninitely a must have accessory for the Bold.
    01-31-09 02:33 PM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD