I have two charging pods on the way to me. I read somewhere they do not come with a power cord. What do I need to make them work?
    09-27-08 02:23 PM
    Where did you read this?? And where did you purchase the pods from? I would think that everything you need to make them work would come with the units. There is no reason that a seller would provide you a product that won't work right out of the box.
    09-27-08 02:30 PM
    Use the power cord that came with your Berry... plug into the back of the charging pod... done and done.

(And Jenay, the Charging Pods do not come with a power cable... you are supposed to use the one that came with the device!)
    09-27-08 02:31 PM
    Well, I don't know.. I don't use a pod..
    09-27-08 02:33 PM
    Use the power cord that came with your Berry... plug into the back of the charging pod... done and done.

(And Jenay, the Charging Pods do not come with a power cable... you are supposed to use the one that came with the device!)
    OK that covers the one for home, what about the other one? I am going to see if my old razr charger will work!
    09-27-08 02:38 PM
    The razor charger should work. I use my old motorola charger in the car all the time.

Just be warned that you do so at your own risk as it is not a RIM accessory and the voltage on them can be different.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-08 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD