Need some input. I have seen a few advertisements for a charging cradle for the Tour, as well as on Crackberry accessories.

HOWEVER, I'm staring at the back of my Tour and I see no where that it will charge. Am I missing something?

Has anyone purchased a cradle for it?
    07-22-09 01:34 PM
    1. Search then make new thread. There are so many on this topic.

2. There is a contact on each side of the battery cover release latch
    07-22-09 01:36 PM
    Lock this thread
    07-22-09 02:12 PM
    Need some input. I have seen a few advertisements for a charging cradle for the Tour, as well as on Crackberry accessories.

HOWEVER, I'm staring at the back of my Tour and I see no where that it will charge. Am I missing something?

Has anyone purchased a cradle for it?
    i made one out of office supplies

there's your comedy for the day
    Last edited by cvaria; 07-22-09 at 02:25 PM.
    07-22-09 02:23 PM
    this was posted elsewhere on the forum. but just for you i will explain. i had wondered the same thing before i had bought the tour because i didnt see any obvious docking connections. if you look on the back of your tour, you will see that on either side of the latch that you use to remove the battery cover, there are two stationary metal pieces. the charging cradle has two contacts that touch these two pieces, and this is how it charges. i picked up the cradle when i got my phone and it is amazing. just drop the phone in and away it goes. its very nice and looks rather classy. a worth while purchase for sure.
    07-22-09 02:56 PM
    i made one out of office supplies

there's your comedy for the day
    You are obviously very bored, albeit creative
    07-22-09 04:35 PM
    You are obviously very bored, albeit creative
    nah, i just got tired of my bb laying on my desk. people in my office like to play with it. I'm like yeah, play with my thing! it was created for my 8830. RIP
    Last edited by cvaria; 07-23-09 at 01:26 AM.
    07-23-09 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD