Can anyone tell me what accessories I can hold on to from the Blackberry Tour? For example, will my chargers and car adapters all work with the Bold? Will my sins all fit the same?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 05:21 AM
    Tony,
    All your skins will fit from your Tour 9630 to your Bold 9650 except the usb port may be a mm or two off on the right side.
    The cradles will be perfect.
    I never had a Tour so I don't know about the car charger but am going to say yes it will be ok as long as it is the micro usb...the very tiny one...not like the curve...smaller than that...

But all the cases should work fine as I have ordered all NEW Tour cases for my new Bold and they are all perfect and new Tour cradles and they are also great!
    06-08-10 05:53 AM
    Tony,
    All your skins will fit from your Tour 9630 to your Bold 9650 except the usb port may be a mm or two off on the right side.
    The cradles will be perfect.
    I never had a Tour so I don't know about the car charger but am going to say yes it will be ok as long as it is the micro usb...the very tiny one...not like the curve...smaller than that...

But all the cases should work fine as I have ordered all NEW Tour cases for my new Bold and they are all perfect and new Tour cradles and they are also great!
    Okay great to hear. I wasnt sure if I should sell them all or not. Thanks
    06-08-10 05:55 AM
    I imagine if a case was a shade off, you could carefully utilize a small Xacto knife or similar too to shave off a tiny bit of material to better expose the port.
    06-08-10 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD