Phone is about 2 months old. Ive been usually charging the phone at night. As of late my battery would go low and once i get a hold of a battery charger.

1.It would charge back to about 20-30% and it would appear to stop charging. Right away I notice that the charger is noticeably hot(with the phone being hot also). I tried to switch outlets to see if that would change and it didn't.

2. then I went to my USB charger and it looked like it would charge but I had it on the charger for like an hour and I saw no difference in battery life.

3. I used a car charger after that and saw no change also after having it on for like almost 1.5 hours

now I come home and use my wall charger that I had unpluged and with in ten minutes battery life went up and is charging like normal.

The phone is fine but this charging situation is very weird I dont think I have a bad charger or maybe I do? Has anybody had this situation before where there is inconsistent charging.
    07-04-09 12:04 AM
    call up your provider and they should send you a new one! if its been less than a year they will do it!
    07-04-09 12:38 AM
    you've prolly already pulled battery and rebooted? I've noticed my BB charges much slower using USB connected to a laptop than with wall plug adapter.
    07-04-09 07:53 AM
    you've prolly already pulled battery and rebooted? I've noticed my BB charges much slower using USB connected to a laptop than with wall plug adapter.
    i was charging it and it stoped charging at 4.5 bars i rebooted and it went to full battery charge. very weird.
    07-04-09 03:24 PM
    is it true that it's bad to charge your battery all night because the battery will over charge and in the long run end up killing your battery?
    07-04-09 03:33 PM
    I dont know whats up. I might get another charger and battery and note any changes.
    07-04-09 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD